Another New Spyderco Forum Member.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
GCG199

Another New Spyderco Forum Member.

Post by GCG199 »

Hello All,

Just wanted to say hello to the forum. I have been into knives for at least 16+ years now. Just ordered a Lightweight Manix2 and a Manix2XL too! (I have been on other knife forums for a while. Kept forgetting to join here for a long time.)

Glad to see other New Hampshire knife fans here. Special thanks to forum member BSBG for the thread in the pictures section that compared the Manix2 and Manix2XL. It helped me decide to get one of each!

I have learned a lot from this forum — a lot of good information on new models, sprint runs and sharpening here for sure!
My favorite Spyderco knives include: Caly 3.5, Chaparral, Delica 4 FFG, Stretch, Para-Military 2, Endura 4 FFG, Manix 2 & Manix 2 XL!

TANSTAAFL
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Welcome to the forums!
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

Welcome aboard :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

welcome to the forums :)
Bearcat1

Post by Bearcat1 »

Welcome! I am sure you will learn a lot and also spend more money than you imagined on Spydercos!
Mad is bad. - Sal :)
Azwaiian

Post by Azwaiian »

Welcome to the Forum!
JD Spydo

This is Hawkbill Country: with a Spyderedge of course

Post by JD Spydo »

Welcome to Spyderville >> It's a big town with a lot of good folks who love to compare notes and share ideas.

We hope you stay awhile and learn about the greatness of Hawkbills.

Spyderco has a lot great stuff to choose from and always great stuff in the pipeline as well. Welcome aboard!
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
rg02

Post by rg02 »

Welcome! Can't go wrong with the Manix 2 models. The XL is on my want list. This is a great forum dedicated to the best knife company out there :D
-Ryan

-Techno, cruwear Mule, Dragonfly 2 FRN, Assist, Endura FRN ATS-55 SE, Endura SS aus-6 PE, Persistence(Wife's)
-Wicked Edge
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Welcome to the Forums, GCG199!
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
minorng

Post by minorng »

HI, i too am a new member been lurking for a long time tho ive become a almost exclusively spyderco buyer
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

GCG199 wrote:Hello All,

Just wanted to say hello to the forum. I have been into knives for at least 16+ years now. Just ordered a Lightweight Manix2 and a Manix2XL too! (I have been on other knife forums for a while. Kept forgetting to join here for a long time.)

Glad to see other New Hampshire knife fans here. Special thanks to forum member BSBG for the thread in the pictures section that compared the Manix2 and Manix2XL. It helped me decide to get one of each!

I have learned a lot from this forum — a lot of good information on new models, sprint runs and sharpening here for sure!
minorng wrote:HI, i too am a new member been lurking for a long time tho ive become a almost exclusively spyderco buyer
Welcome to both of you.

GCG199, you mentioned the forum input helped you decide. That is one of the best things about this forum. Another great thing is the eagerness of the people here to help anyone who wants it. When I wanted to start getting the ultimate edges on my knives I read a lot on the inet but here is where I got the most useful info. Here I could ask specific questions about technique and different sharpening products.

Jack
GCG199

Post by GCG199 »

Thank you everyone for your replies!

More background about me:

I have been collecting knives for quite a while now. I have over ten Spydercos so far and as far as tactical folder purchases for 2012 are concerned, they will be mainly from Spyderco too.

The quality and selection just keeps getting better all the time!
My favorite Spyderco knives include: Caly 3.5, Chaparral, Delica 4 FFG, Stretch, Para-Military 2, Endura 4 FFG, Manix 2 & Manix 2 XL!

TANSTAAFL
OldSarSwmr

Post by OldSarSwmr »

Welcome, can't wait to see what you have coming next!

Dan
:spyder:
Dan
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Welcome. If you want to know something about Spyderco's you've come to the right place. There are many folks here with great knowledge and experience. Enjoy :)
Pinetreebbs

Post by Pinetreebbs »

Welcome!
Have you joined Knife Rights yet?
Go to: http://www.KnifeRights.org
Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

New Hampshirrrrre?! (quote from What About Bob?) Welcome!!!!! :)
[Waffle]

This world is made of.. Love and Peace