Denver Broncos Knife

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Slash

Denver Broncos Knife

Post by Slash »

I thought it would only be fitting as Spyderco's headquarters is located in Golden, Colorado, USA, Earth. That they make a knife, para 2 or such with broncos blue scales and orange coated blade. Maybe even orange on one side, blue the other?

They did have a decent year and I don't know anyone who hasn't heard about Tebowing. :)
HighDesertSpyder

Post by HighDesertSpyder »

That my friend is why we have the blue Manix and the orange Manix. The blue para-military and the orange para-military. Do you see how this works now!!!
:spyder:74:spyder:
Slash

Post by Slash »

HighDesertSpyder wrote:That my friend is why we have the blue Manix and the orange Manix. The blue para-military and the orange para-military. Do you see how this works now!!!
Wrong color blue though. I do have 2 orange on order. Maybe I could dye one of the scales on one of them?
Ken44

Post by Ken44 »

Pass.

And BTW, That answer will also work if anyone ever ask you...what can't Tebow do?
:p
Sequimite

Post by Sequimite »

I don't think anything identifiable as a Denver Broncos knife could be sold without the permission of the team. My guess is they would want some serious cash.
Our reason is quite satisfied, in 999 cases out of every 1000 of us, if we can find a few arguments that will do to recite in case our credulity is criticized by someone else. Our faith is faith in someone else's faith, and in the greatest matters this is most the case.
- William James, from The Will to Believe, a guest lecture at Yale University in 1897
jasong911

Post by jasong911 »

Actually, last week, the SFO had the orange and blue delica and orange and blue enduras on sale for a special price...and they were going to extend the pricing if the team won on Saturday.

Ouch.

--Jason
BAL

Post by BAL »

Ken44 wrote:Pass.

And BTW, That answer will also work if anyone ever ask you...what can't Tebow do?
:p
I was almost ready to type something fairly close to what you said, until I saw your post.
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

I think some entrepreneur should buy up a bunch of blue and orange Delicas/Enduras, do some scale swapping, and hit ebay with them.

I guess that would also work with some other teams...but not a lot... Anyone seen any burgundy or gold Spydercos for us Redskin fans? We'll probably have to resort to RIT dye for that... :rolleyes:

TedP
Worry less - Breathe more...

Spydie Fanatic #185
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

No thanks. Image
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
-F1

Post by -F1 »

Slash wrote:I don't know anyone who hasn't heard about Tebowing. :)
To the extent that you know me, consider me the first.
BAL

Post by BAL »

-F1 wrote:To the extent that you know me, consider me the first.
It is the ability of an average skilled person to draw attention to themselves rather than to the entire team for something that the entire team a had part in. Please note that you only do this if a TV camera is directly on you and if you are winning.
starma

Post by starma »

I wouldn't buy a Broncos patterned knife. A New England Patriot knife on the other hand.... :)
If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one? -Abraham Lincoln
Slash

Post by Slash »

-F1 wrote:To the extent that you know m
e, consider me the first.
Actually...you're in the minority of people that are clueless.

Didn't know there were so many Tebow/Broncos haters around here.

Believe it or not it's a good suggestion, if that's what you want to call it.

I'm certainly not going to go into business with a bunch of immature forumites. Sorry for being honest...

Sal and company know how to work around these things. Even if it means proceeds would go to Tim Tebow foundation.

By the way, the news is still taking about him(Tebow) here in Vegas. He didn't drink or gamble...while in Vegas.
-F1

Post by -F1 »

Slash wrote:Actually...you're in the minority of people that are clueless.

I'm certainly not going to go into business with a bunch of immature forumites. Sorry for being honest...
Wow, that was a non-sequitur if I've ever seen one.

All I said was that I didn't know what "Tebowing" meant. Suddenly I'm clueless (I'm sure there's a valid poll supporting that notion), immature, full of hate, and apparently, deserving of derision and disrespect.

And people crawl up my chute for joking about irony and dictionaries. Yet I suspect no one will have a problem with this.

I don't hate Tebow or the Broncos; I am simply apathetic. There are topics that every person on earth is ignorant about, because they have no interest and simply do not pay attention. Sports is one of those topics for me. I don't care how unusual that is. I don't care if men are "supposed" to care about football or anything else. I don't watch TV at all, I haven't in years, and I could not care less about any of it. Detaching from popular culture has been the most liberating and healthy thing I've ever done for myself and my family.

That doesn't mean I came here to rub any of that in your face. I was just saying... Not everyone is tuned into the latest football lingo. I wasn't trying to rain on anyone's picnic.

This forum is feeling more and more like another set of in-laws.
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

no thanks, then everybody else would want one for their team & i would puke in disgust if spyderco ever made a lakers knife, purple and yellow YUCK. i hate the lakers btw lol serious
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Slash wrote:Actually...you're in the minority of people that are clueless.

Sal and company know how to work around these things. Even if it means proceeds would go to Tim Tebow foundation.

By the way, the news is still taking about him(Tebow) here in Vegas. He didn't drink or gamble...while in Vegas.

I work for an NFL team. I wouldn't buy a Spyderco if it was made up for the team that I work for. Just not a big fan of goofy colors and knives.

Secondly, not everyone knows about Tebow and/or watches football.

Get over yourself. Might want to watch and learn before spouting off your mouth so much. I was once in your shoes.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Halfneck

Post by Halfneck »

Yea not a big fan of watching Sports. Know who he is but did not know what Tebowing is either. A lot of other thing I enjoy doing more.
"A Delica is still a better weapon than a keyboard and a sour attitude..." Michael Janich
Slash

Post by Slash »

If orange and blue was so "goofy" why would they constantly sell out?

Look at blue manix 2 sprint and see how much they go for now, or how fast the orange para 2 sold out.
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

remember the simpsons episode when homer was given the bronco's- man that was funny
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

No thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>