Show me your display case!!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
saipan59

Post by saipan59 »

We have a "coffee table" with a glass surface surrounded by a wood framework. My wife suggested that I add a wood 'shelf' under the glass. -Pete
Rutgrr

Post by Rutgrr »

I keep my spydies in a pelican case. I watched a video on YouTube of a guy who stored his expensive knives in one of the bigger pelican cases so I figured I would do the same. I bought the 1300 which is a much smaller case but the way I have it setup I can fit 27 knives plus a few at the very bottom if I fit them horizontal.

The knife missing from my case is my Dragonfly 2 G-10 which is clipped to my pants watch pocket.

My :spyder:s

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PARATOM

Post by PARATOM »

Popsickle wrote: Image
That is an awesome display! Im sooo envious of your amazing PM2 collection, but i ask...why 2 of each? to sell one later and keep on for yourself???

PM me if you want to sell any, im a big pm2 guy
[LEFT]Para 2 digi cam/DLC | Tenacious PE | Sage 1 | Delica 4 FFG | Manix 2 | Dragonfly 2 H1 | Yojimbo 2 | SmallFly digi cam R | Citadel DLC R[/LEFT]
There are two kinds of people in this world, you're either somebody or nobody...
SteelDragon

Post by SteelDragon »

goke, glad to see so many of my favorite blades actually being used. Lots of the famous beasts and beauties hanging there. Looks like a wicked edge on the Chinook, how does that one perform for you?
goke

Post by goke »

SteelDragon wrote:goke, glad to see so many of my favorite blades actually being used. Lots of the famous beasts and beauties hanging there. Looks like a wicked edge on the Chinook, how does that one perform for you?
Yeah, I love that edge on the Chinook, the previous owner put it on. He must have had an Edge Pro system or something similar because it's very well done.
cckw

Post by cckw »

Guys keep searching your local craigslist for "display case" no telling what opportunities will pop up. I got an all glass case like stores use. I haven't loaded it up yet so no photo
ICSK

Post by ICSK »

Not the most impressive collection of Spyderco knives (or any knives for that matter haha) but this is what I use. It's economical and makes selecting an EDC nice and simple. If I recall correctly I got it at Target or Walmart for $10-15. Boxes are stored in the compartments underneath.

PARATOM

Post by PARATOM »

cckw wrote:Guys keep searching your local craigslist for "display case" no telling what opportunities will pop up. I got an all glass case like stores use. I haven't loaded it up yet so no photo
this is what im doing almost everyday! lol

I like the one i OP'ed on ebay though, perfect for on top of the desk
[LEFT]Para 2 digi cam/DLC | Tenacious PE | Sage 1 | Delica 4 FFG | Manix 2 | Dragonfly 2 H1 | Yojimbo 2 | SmallFly digi cam R | Citadel DLC R[/LEFT]
There are two kinds of people in this world, you're either somebody or nobody...
-F1

Post by -F1 »

The tie comment hurt my feelings*, so I made a slight upgrade. Still pathetic by forum standards, but that's how I roll. Didn't realize at first how overexposed the pic was. Oh well.

* Just kidding. :)
Attachments
dSC00048.jpg
dSC00048.jpg (99.99 KiB) Viewed 3130 times
ValueKnifeLover

Post by ValueKnifeLover »

-F1 wrote:The tie comment hurt my feelings*, so I made a slight upgrade. Still pathetic by forum standards, but that's how I roll. Didn't realize at first how overexposed the pic was. Oh well.

* Just kidding. :)

I really like this idea... I was putting off buying one of these spyderpacs but... You might have just inspired me to get one. I do need something.

Rutgrr... I also really like the case idea.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
nakahoshi

Post by nakahoshi »

I also use Pelican cases like Rutgrr (Although I think his method is more efficent :p )

I have 7 Pelican cases and I love them!

I would like to get a display case at some point

-Bobby

Smaller case - 1120
Bigger case - 1200
Hooterville

Post by Hooterville »

This thread makes me think I need more knives.
powernoodle

Post by powernoodle »

Hillbilly display:

Slash

Post by Slash »

I don't display them. They're all in boxes or sheaths in a box. I also keep my cash buried in the backyard. ;)
HighDesertSpyder

Post by HighDesertSpyder »

powernoodle wrote:Hillbilly display:

Bucket 'O Gold... :eek:
:spyder:74:spyder:
MarcusH

Post by MarcusH »

My large spyderpac with some of my all-time favorites...

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and beautiful knives. The rest I just squandered."
Slightly modified, R.I.P. George Best.
Hooterville

Post by Hooterville »

powernoodle wrote:Hillbilly display:

I would love to find this at a yard sale for $20.00 :eek: