got a new zippo now...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
vampyrewolf

got a new zippo now...

Post by vampyrewolf »

couldn't find the coat of arms ones, so I bought a brushed finish SS, regular size model... gonna get my neighbour to laser engrave the bug into it now, just have to find a bug that fits on it.

only another 25 for the zippo, and the engraving will be 30... then to get a sheath/holster/rig for it. thinking about having eric make me one like you have for a pager. if anything I can spend 15 and get a leatherman sheath...

My Word, My Honour, is my Life.
CKE

Post by CKE »

VW
Zippo makes a leather holster for their lighters.

"everything else is just a jeep"
Rebeltruce

Post by Rebeltruce »

Good to see you were able to replace it so quickly. I have an extensive collection of Zippo's and old Ronson's.

My favorite is an old brass Zippo. I've had it for over 25 years. Have lost it many times, but have always been able to find it again. Not sure what I would do without it, and I don't even smoke Cigarettes!!

There is nothing like hearing the "klink" of a Zippo opening up, especially my brass baby!!! First time everytime!!
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

CKE> I've already gone through a leather case from them, the one that snaps on(bought when it was inconvenient to have a belt pouch strapped on). It has gotten loose enough that it'll rotate a fair amount, and the flap snap that keeps it in is quite loose.

I only carried it in that for about 3months, then decided pocket carry was safer after it came off laying on the couch(the pouch just came off, not open but off)

My Word, My Honour, is my Life.