STOLEN: Lot of Spyderco

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

sorry to hear bro, I do like the craigslist idea though. You should post want ads on there and obviously use a different name as they may know yours after being in your house. Good luck.
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
brayou85

Post by brayou85 »

sorry to hear about this as those are beauties. Honestly i wouldnt doubt it was someone you know that did this. Seems like they knew what they were after. With the meds and like u said could ahve taken other stuff. Good luck getting them back i hope you do.
BAL

Post by BAL »

Sorry to hear about this, those are some very nice knives. All of the places already listed is a great idea. Another thing to think about is that they might not sell them all at the same site, they might split them up so it won't be so obvious. And they might hold onto them until things die down, so it could be a couple months before they try to unload them. Welcome to the forum and good luck. If you ever find the sob's you might try out the Civilian and see just how good it is as a defense weapon.
Dodge

Post by Dodge »

Sorry for your lose, I know how you feel. I had my car stolen and stripped 2 years ago. Then I had my forum knife stolen by an ex friend. Check all the local pawn shops and from now on document all your purchases with pics and receipts.
Flash Batch request: Flat Iron Salt (CE w/ yellow FRN)
New knife request: Police 4 Salt!!!

“Don’t be so open minded that your brain falls out”
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

That really stinks! It took me a while but I got around to buying a very sturdy gun vault for my knives. I'll make 'em work for them.
USMC RETIRED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Really sucks when something like that happens, do hope you recover them. Would probably help if you posted some specifics on a couple of them.

Spyderco Paramilitary Black Blade - is it the PM 1 or PM 2 and, if PM 1, is it PE or SE?
Spyderco Yojimbo - does it have a blue or black handle?
Spyderco D'allara - is it the D'Allara Rescue or the Drop Point and, if DP, is it PE or SE?
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
peacefuljeffrey

Post by peacefuljeffrey »

Very sorry to read of your misfortune. I hope they catch the bastard. I hope you get your knives back.

Do you have a record of the knives (photographs, receipts)? Can you make an insurance claim to cover the costs, at least?
"Within this frame an ocean swells -- behind the smile -- I know it well..."
Rutgrr

Post by Rutgrr »

Man, that really sucks. Sorry for your loss.
My :spyder:s

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hooterville

Post by Hooterville »

Yes, that really sucks. Two things come to mind here, ADT and a large Heavy Safe.
rg02

Post by rg02 »

Any update on this? Did you get the sobs ?
-Ryan

-Techno, cruwear Mule, Dragonfly 2 FRN, Assist, Endura FRN ATS-55 SE, Endura SS aus-6 PE, Persistence(Wife's)
-Wicked Edge