It's been a while

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SoCal Operator

It's been a while

Post by SoCal Operator »

Hey all, just checking in with my newest, a CTS-HXP Millie from Tom at SpydercoVT.

Despite doing the Spyderco thing on and off for about 9 years, this is my first Military. I never really wanted a standard one, and somehow all the sprints were either too expensive or not to my liking.

This one, however, is perfect. I really like HXP, so this was a good opportunity to get a great big chunk of it at a low price in a knife I knew would be good.

And for the thirty minutes or so I've had it, it's been amazing. I've handled Millies before at various stores, but the quality and simplicity of this knife still impresses. I'm really looking forward to using the **** out of this one.

Ask me where I got my awesome SUPERHAWK!

More like Mid-Cal now

Be Prepared
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

Congratulations...that's very handsome. Enjoy.

Tom's great to do business with...there is no one better.
"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt."
"Measure for Measure"
-W. Shakespeare
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Good to hear from you, and nice knife! Use it well. :)

- best wishes, Jazz.
SQSAR

Post by SQSAR »

Just picked my Milly in XHP up at the SFO today, , brought it home, reprofiled it on the EP, and man is it sweet. Should have bought one as soon as they came out.
buddy54ck

Post by buddy54ck »

SoCal Operator wrote:Hey all, just checking in with my newest, a CTS-HXP Millie from Tom at SpydercoVT.

Despite doing the Spyderco thing on and off for about 9 years, this is my first Military. I never really wanted a standard one, and somehow all the sprints were either too expensive or not to my liking.

This one, however, is perfect. I really like HXP, so this was a good opportunity to get a great big chunk of it at a low price in a knife I knew would be good.

And for the thirty minutes or so I've had it, it's been amazing. I've handled Millies before at various stores, but the quality and simplicity of this knife still impresses. I'm really looking forward to using the **** out of this one.

:spyder: :spyder:
Tom found one for Me, as well as the Lum Tanto Sprint, He always takes good care of Me! Tom is a Heck of a Guy!!!
Thanks again Tom,
Charlie
:spyder: :spyder:
:D