Tactical ball point pens

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
.357 mag

Post by .357 mag »

I was at a gun show and found a "tactical" pen there for 10 bucks. Its made by sarge. The cap does click on the back while writing and takes parker refills. I went with the gel refill and it writes nice. The main reason I got it is because its fitted with a knife pocket clip. I always put my pens in my front right pocket so it works great.
gunnut35

Post by gunnut35 »

I got the Schrade 2 tactical pen on Tur and like it better then the S&W MP.
It has the screw on cap and just feels better in my hand. It is made by the same manufacture as the s&w's.
gunnut35

Post by gunnut35 »

I got the sharpie today and it is really cool.

G-Solutions

Post by G-Solutions »

I had the TimberlineTactical pen in the past. However, the clip lost it's tension and in turn, I lost the pen :( .

I'm logging one of the S&W's around (screw-on cap type) and I'm pretty happy with it. The ink cartridge is better than on the lightfoot too (no spill).

THe S&W military sits on my shelf at home. The cap is just a bit too hard to remove for this pen to join me for my daily work. Might just be that it needs breaking in....
Uli Gebhard
www.gebhardsolutions.com

MBC Study Group Leader Southern CA

Even if you're on the right track - you get run over if you just sit there (Will Rogers)
Waco

Post by Waco »

gunnut35 wrote:I love the fact tha the embassy pen is sterile and I love the looks of it. The only problem is you can't secure the cap. But it is a decent price and it does not look like the typical, " tactical " pen, which is a good thing
I was thinking about one of those until I noticed the cap issue. People leaving caps off pens is a major pet peeve of mine (my wife buys packages of Bic pens and quickly separates the caps from all of them).