Super Jealous-Yojimbo 2 Content

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Praxis

Super Jealous-Yojimbo 2 Content

Post by Praxis »

My wife is a civilian who currently works in law enforcement and she is attending a big LEO and defense trade show this week in Virginia. She saw the Spyderco booth today and got a chance to meet Michael Janich. She chatted with him about all things Spyderco and he actually gave her a chance to handle a Yojimbo 2 prototype. Wow, I'm so jealous... :o :D
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

I've always wanted to go to one of those to meet Kristi. Not a stalking kind of thing, but just to show my respect and maybe buy her a soda. :) Kristi is cool!

Joe
"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

"Unless you're the lead dog the view is pretty much gonna stay the same!"
hiredgun

Post by hiredgun »

I mean this in the most respectable way possible--it must be really cool to be employed by Spyderco, travel the country and impress men and women alike with your wares and knowledge. Way to go Mr. Janich and Spyderco.

BTW, someday I will make a pilgrimage to Golden and hopefully meet Sal, Kristi, Mr. Janich and others and talk "shop". (Hey, a guy can dream right?) :D
You can't display a toad in a fine restaurant like this! Why, the good folks here would go right off the feed!
Praxis

Post by Praxis »

The Mastiff wrote:I've always wanted to go to one of those to meet Kristi. Not a stalking kind of thing, but just to show my respect and maybe buy her a soda. :) Kristi is cool!

Joe
My wife didn't mention Kristi, so I guess she must not have been at that particular trade show. :o Still, she said Michael Janich was really cool and he even gave her some tips for doing quick openings with the Dragonfly Tattoo that she usually carries.