knifesturbate in the bathroom?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
dsmegst

Post by dsmegst »

Mr. Shawn wrote:I play with my flashlights.
At least it's not your fleshlight. :D

What a strange zombie thread ;)
Dan (dsmegst)

:spyder:
Latest 10: Techno, Centofante Memory, Bradley Air, Tuff, M390 Blue Para 2 (2), Yojimbo 2, Des Horn, DiAlex Junior, Native 5, Chaparral
:spyder:
BAL

Post by BAL »

You HAVE to go to the bathroom for privacy. My wife just rolls her eyes when she sees me playing with it (my spyderco). So i go to the bathroom, close the door and flick it around a few times. They say if you flick it too much though, you'll wear it out. If it starts to get a little stiff, you can use a little WD-40. Don't use too much or your hand will slide right off.
pleeho

Disgusting activity

Post by pleeho »

DEVIANTS!!!

ok I admit it, I TOTALLY do this all the time.
jasong911

Post by jasong911 »

Of course! :spyder:
dewildeman

Post by dewildeman »

I make it a point not to have a gun and knife out at the same time, if you know what I mean.
type00rev

Post by type00rev »

I'm guilty as well!! At least now I know that I'm normal!!
:spyder:Harpy SS| :spyder:S90VCF Millie| :spyder:C36GPBK Millie| :spyder:C51GPFG Rookie| :spyder:C122GP Tenacious| :spyder:MT02 CPM-M4 x2| :spyder:MT03 CPM-S90V| :spyder:C81FG Para| :spyder:C81GSBK Para| :spyder:C95GPFG Manix #044V

Schoolboy Samurai||
fast.ed

Am I weird?

Post by fast.ed »

Jimmy_Dean wrote:Alright, it's time I come out of the closet...

a year ago or so, I posted a thread asking if I was the only one who slept with a knife close at hand. It was a relief to see many of you did, and that I'm not weird.

so here it goes. My roommate typically brings crosswords, or a newspaper or something of that nature when he goes to the washroom.
I have to confess, I find these things utterly boring and I much rather bring a folder and flip it a few times to keep busy. Am I weird this time?

I know...this is becoming a bit too personnnal :o
-Dean
Ok Jimmy Dean, being as you brought it out of the closet..... I have the same addiction.
Jules

Post by Jules »

Well, indeed it's fun to flick my :spyder: open and shave some of my leg hair while sitting on the toilet just to make sure it's still sharp enough... :D also, I sleep better with a spydie under my pillow. :rolleyes:
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

When Im in the bathroom, Im on my phone on these forums! :D
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS! ahahahaahahahah

JUST KIDDING!
:p
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
Frapiscide

Post by Frapiscide »

I'll admit that I do it every once in a while. Fun to flick it out and hear a satisfying "clack" of the open blade.
dalstott wrote:When people have no ideas they invent words.

If you can not stun them with brilliance , then
baffle them with BS
rwasham

Post by rwasham »

most deffinitely.....hard to do, though, in the public restrooms. the sheep start freaking out...i just grin :D
ffbigdawg

Post by ffbigdawg »

Wow, this makes me feel so much better about it. I'll have to tell my wife it isn't just me.
iwolf81

Post by iwolf81 »

But how many of you use the magnifying glass on your SAK to get a closer look at your Spydie... while illuminating it with your Surefire? Talk about a pocket dump...

Ira
D3 CE, FG D4 CE Krein'd, Blue D4 FFG, Pink D4, Caly3 SE, USN E4 CE, Pink E4 CE, E4 ZDP-189 SE, FG E4 CE, E4 G10 FFG, Tenacious SE, Para SE, Para D2, Millie D2, ATR SE, Orange Assist I, Blue Rescue 93, Khukuri, Barong, Meerkat, Ladybug H1 SE, Manix 2 XHP, Rock Salt, S90V Mule Krein'd, JD Smith Sprint, Brown Matriarch SE, Poliwog, Stretch CE, Millie M4/Ti, Rock Lobster, Zulu, Rescue 79, D'Allara Rescue, LadyHawk SE, Lum Tanto Sprint, Dragonfly G10, Chaparral, Sage I, Caspian, Gayle Bradley
Michael Cook

Post by Michael Cook »

:spyder: Man! This is an old thread! :spyder:
More of what does not work will not work. Robin Cooper, Rokudan; Aikikai.

There is great power in the profound observation of the obvious. John Stone, Rokudan; Aikikai
delicafreak

Post by delicafreak »

guilty! haha not often though ;)
it all started november 2010.. now Im up to 16:spyder:'s and 2 BYRD's and still, theres many more to come. thanks sal :p:D HUGE thanks to my dad for my newly accuired Orange manix 2!:D
Mwalle6

Post by Mwalle6 »

I heard it voids the warranty if you bring it in the bathroom...
Member of the LH Military Club

My Spydies - Military Lefty, Endura 4 PE, Caly 3.5 Super Blue, Chaparal, Bolstered Manbug, Nishijin Cricket Caly 3.5 ZDP/CF