What is your most used edc blade,any brand!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
stevo

Post by stevo »

Hi Guys...... Most carried SAK CLASSIC.... Most used for all hard & messy rough cutting tasks GERBER EAB... All round edc tasks... At the moment gotta be UKPK Orange G10 ...fantastic - fantastic all roung knife.... SUPERB SPYDERCO !

Best Regards To All.... Stevo
Bill S.

Post by Bill S. »

Ritter Mini Griptillian for me. Love it.
enduraguy

Post by enduraguy »

Honestly, I carry and use my ZT301 more than my Spyderco knives most of the time.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

SAK Pioneer (Alox)... :o
coelacanth

Post by coelacanth »

To be honest, CRK Mnandi takes "most carried EDC" spot at the moment due to very people friendly gent's knife look. That might change soon with Dragonfly 2 ZDP soon though.
Delica Orange Jigged Bone, Manix2 Orange FFG, Poliwog G-10, Salt I PE Black, Chaparral
alexcue

Post by alexcue »

Sage 1 & 2 and the Stretch ZDP CF are the EDC rotation. If I'm on the bike then i do carry an Emerson Mini CQC-7, just cause of it's size.
Jesting Devil

Post by Jesting Devil »

Gotta be my Salt 1. Perfect EDC size and maintenance free! It goes everywhere with me and I never worry about what I cut or when I'll get a chance to clean it :)
MCM

Post by MCM »

Looking back, 1997 Microtech Socom.
Best 154 I have seen.
Still carry it now and then.

Last few yrs, Spyderco Sprints in S90v.
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
yossarian

Post by yossarian »

Close call between Dragonfly PE or the tiny little wharncliffe blade on the Victorinox Midnite Minichamp.
Domanfp

Post by Domanfp »

AUS-8 dragonfly SE gets carried everyday as my loaner/beater in conjunction with my other spydie usually a caly variant.
-Frank

Delica and Endura are great knives! They're the low priced crack samples that'll get you hooked on spyderco! Feed the need!
-Michael Cook
manixSA

Post by manixSA »

My BM 556 PE. Small and light and easy to sharpen 154cm.
The Mentaculous

Post by The Mentaculous »

In terms of pure pocket time, mine would be the Ladybug, hands down. That's just because I almost always carry a Ladybug with a small lanyard attached as a small backup knife.

As far as actual use, mine would probably be the Stretch 2 in VG-10. The only other 2 I can think of that I've carried nearly as much are the Sage 1 and regular production Manix 2. Those are the ones I've carried frequently over a longish period of time (almost a year). The ones that have been my most used EDC's the last several months are the Caly 3.5 and Para 2, hands down. Also, the Sage 3 has gotten a fair bit of pocket time as well.
npueppke

Post by npueppke »

Spyderco Sage II
DM11

Post by DM11 »

The Military. Its one of the greatest knives ever made. :D
Hold Fast

David
kwakster

Post by kwakster »

Used this CPM-D2 Military for about 1 1/2 years together with a few other knives, but exclusively for about the last 6 months.
Bought second hand with a rattling loose blade and no edge to speak of.
Now it's nice & tight again with an early lockup and a reground edge that is kept sharp on a 1 micron diamond strop.
Still; i'm thinking of selling or auctioning it, otherwise i will probably never use the new S90V or the CPM-M4 versions that still lie dorment in their boxes, :D

numb

Post by numb »

My most carried knife is without a doubt my SAK Spartan, after that its a old mora beltknife and in third place my -now sadly lost in the sea- spyderco Lava.

My manix 2 is getting more and more pocket time as we speak :) .

/N
ChapmanPreferred

Post by ChapmanPreferred »

Leatherman since before I new Spyderco existed. A Wave since it came out. My most used Spyderco is a Military with S90V.
SFO Alumni/Authorized Spyderco Dealer (Startup)
Work EDC List
FRP: Nisjin Cricket PE, Manbug PE, Dragonfly PE
FLP: SS Cricket SE, byrd Flatbyrd CE
BRP: CF Military S90V
BLP: Forum S110V Native
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
grumpyphil

Post by grumpyphil »

It's uh..complicated. Always the Street Beat sheathed and strung on a Mercharness. But that's going to change as soon as I finish the sheaths and handles for my EVER GROWING collection of Mules. What I carry in my trouser pocket (front) lately has been the Gayle Bradley, which is a fantastic piece. It sort of replaced another fantastic piece- Police/PIG depending on what year we are talking about. BUT- I think it might be preempted by the Navaha which is on the way or at the very least go into rotation. Back right pocket usually get something small- either a spydie I don't know the name of or a CRKT folding RAZL (A very useful little devil). In cold weather especially, I carry a ZT350 in my left-hand jacket pocket (I'm a southpaw in case you haven't guessed). Even heavily gloved, I can deploy it instantly which is important to me since I often travel at times of the day where I am more liable to run into individuals that probably aren't looking to be my best friend (I hope Sal is listening here). I don't wear my Gerber belt dagger anymore but I've been rethinking that. Boot knives don't and never did do it for me and if I had a necker I'd probably fall on it and kill myself. The MAIN consideration is to stay outta range of Dr. Snubnose.
fast.ed

Most used EDC

Post by fast.ed »

As I have aged, find myself liking small knives. The LBK3 is always in my pocket.Image
Attachments
Ladybug.jpg
Ladybug.jpg (46.7 KiB) Viewed 2477 times
fast.ed

Edc

Post by fast.ed »

Like smaller knives, so its the LBK3, never leave home without it.
Attachments
Ladybug.jpg
Ladybug.jpg (46.7 KiB) Viewed 2481 times