One Spyderco - to destroy

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Well cmon really if it saved my family id sacrifice them all but for the sake of the game i have to say my delica because it cost about a third of all the others i have.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

To my family and friends,

Been nice knowing you, see ya! EDIT: Oops, I forgot the smilie face.

Jack
dsmegst

Post by dsmegst »

My Cat. I messed up the lock face and gave it some vertical play. The lock still engages but it's never going to feel right. :(
Dan (dsmegst)

:spyder:
Latest 10: Techno, Centofante Memory, Bradley Air, Tuff, M390 Blue Para 2 (2), Yojimbo 2, Des Horn, DiAlex Junior, Native 5, Chaparral
:spyder:
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

I'd give up my oldest beloved Gen1 Delica. He's earned his keep for the past 20+ years - and going out in a blaze of glory would be a fitting end.

TedP
Worry less - Breathe more...

Spydie Fanatic #185
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

phillipsted wrote:I'd give up my oldest beloved Gen1 Delica. He's earned his keep for the past 20+ years - and going out in a blaze of glory would be a fitting end.

TedP
A fitting end is a nice thought. Maybe one day I'll have a display box for Spydercos deserving a well earned retirement. For me though all my Spydies are still babies, not even teenagers yet. What is the North American life expectancy for a knife? How many knife years are in one people year? Rambling again, sorry.

Jack
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

phillipsted wrote:I'd give up my oldest beloved Gen1 Delica. He's earned his keep for the past 20+ years - and going out in a blaze of glory would be a fitting end.

TedP
Ouch... I'd give up my much newer G-10 Caly3 way before I would give up my oldest and much loved Delica 1... can't get that pointy tip anymore.
TeddyBallGame

Post by TeddyBallGame »

Any Byrd Model I have can take flight! If I absolutely had to give up a Spyderco- I would probably let my Delica 4 go-
Never Break Team, Never Break Stride!
markg

Post by markg »

As it comes to "which is the last/best Spyderco" threads...

We have officially "jumped the shark." ;)
Creepo

Post by Creepo »

Bug :D
speedcut

Post by speedcut »

i would mash up their heads with my future zombie killer THE PERSIAN XL...bad joke? :)

probably a little :spyder: ukpk so i don t feel to bad.. :) .
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

Creepo wrote:Bug :D
The Zombie gods are unhappy with all of your petty sacrifices... they demand bigger and better knives or will release their hoards of undead. No Rock Salt or Ronin will save you then, not even with the Doc on your side. :eek:

... anyway, the Zombie apocolyse seems to be talked about quite a bit on this forum. For the 2012 catalog, they should have some pictures of Zombies on the front cover, esp since the world is supposed to end in 2012 according to the Mayan calander and Hollywood. That would sell some Spyderco knives!
Creepo

Post by Creepo »

Okay...

Grasshopper, my last offer!
If that doesn't please the Zombie gods I will eat my own brain, thank you very much. :p