Best Valentine Gift ever, well for me at least

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

That does look really rather nice ... and if you're getting wheelspin up to 40mph then it's telling you that you already have enough power for the chassis/tyre setup :D In any case I might be thinking about fitting traction-control as an upgrade ;)
My spydies: Squeak, Tenacious, Terzuola, D'Allara, UKPK CF peel-ply pre-production, UKPK CF smooth pre-production, UKPK G10 orange leaf-blade, UKPK FRN grey drop-point, UKPK FRN maroon leaf-blade, Bug ... all PE blades :)
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

it has t/c, i turned it off for a little bit :D
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

tonydahose wrote:it has t/c, i turned it off for a little bit :D
... for a little bit of wooooooaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! and a lot of :D :D :D :D :D :D
My spydies: Squeak, Tenacious, Terzuola, D'Allara, UKPK CF peel-ply pre-production, UKPK CF smooth pre-production, UKPK G10 orange leaf-blade, UKPK FRN grey drop-point, UKPK FRN maroon leaf-blade, Bug ... all PE blades :)
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Tony,
This is the great gift. Well deserved. Enjoy.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

**** dude that's nice...an '03 Cobra is one of my dream cars. My goal is to get one someday and give it to my son, he was born in '03. I just bought an '03 P71 Crown Vic...i love it.

I must say though...my Valentine's gift was waaaaay better. My 2 year old daughter said "i love you" for the very first time ever, and she said it to me :D
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

aww that is awesome, congrats!
My knives
yuanyelss

Post by yuanyelss »

I drove a supercharged 1300cc for many years and the response was so much fun...
Doc Pyres

Post by Doc Pyres »

Holy smoke! Tony, that is an awesome car! It looks almost brand new. You're gonna have a lot of fun this summer. :) And I love the white with brown cloth top. Great color combo. Hey, just wait til Vic sees this thread. :D
ceya

Post by ceya »

Nope not impressed , i see no Spydercos with the car.

No Spydie, No deal.

Nice car by the way.

S/F,
CEYA!
"Stay in the fight because we are Marines and the mission will be complete regardless of degree of difficulty."

by CEYA!
StangBang

Post by StangBang »

WOW TONY!!!! FRIGGEN CONGRATS BRO!!!!!! :eek: :D :cool:

I have been in love with the Termis since they were talked about! Incredible machines that are capable of amazing numbers on a totally stock motor with just bolt ons! You will love the JLT CAI, 2.8 pulley, and catback mods, I know a few guys who have that setup and it really made em scream! If your not wanting to go with a whipple or KB look into getting the Eaton ported out :D I also know a few guys who did that and LOVED IT! Also check out Amazon Tuning, they have a dealer section on svtperformance but I personally HATE that site. To many ignorant people IMO but it sometimes has good info for my car. As for Termis the info is ENDLESS!

Man I'm so happy for you! She looks great, can't wait to see some videos ;) I am hoping one day to find a Competition Orange Coupe with low miles. You really scored :cool:
Vic
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

thanks Vic, i was actually debating not doing anymore mods this year until i get used to the power it already has but then my friend told me to just do it which was all the arm twisting i needed..lol.
My knives
StangBang

Post by StangBang »

lol that is the truth! It is incredible how those 4V DOHC motors take to bolt ons... You can jump to 500 HP with minimal mods!

Please keep us updated with pics of new mods and anytime you take more photos of the car :D I love looking at the Termis! :cool:
Vic
StangBang

Post by StangBang »

lol that is the truth! It is incredible how those 4V DOHC motors take to bolt ons... You can jump to 500 HP with minimal mods!

Please keep us updated with pics of new mods and anytime you take more photos of the car :D I love looking at the Termis! :cool:
Vic
Morris

Post by Morris »

I had a '92 Mustang LX 5.0 hatch, Strawberry Red.

Loved that car! V8 power rocks. I can only imagine what a Cobra can do.

Drive with care, but have fun!