White Delica?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
eyebedam

White Delica?

Post by eyebedam »

Anyone know where I could find 1 at a reasonable price or if Spyderco plans on making them in white in the near future? I've checked eBay & come up with nothing.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Keep checking eBay, it's probably your best chance of finding one at less than MSRP. Might want to keep an eye on the BladeForum Exchange as well, as a fair number of Spyderco knives get sold there. Not going to be the easiest to find, given that, unlike most Sprint Runs that wind up primarily as "safe queens" a fair number of these got RIT dyed, so there are fewer around.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
delicafreak

Post by delicafreak »

your not the only one out there looking for 1 lol same here. i saw one on ebay for like 72 and shipping.
it all started november 2010.. now Im up to 16:spyder:'s and 2 BYRD's and still, theres many more to come. thanks sal :p:D HUGE thanks to my dad for my newly accuired Orange manix 2!:D
syphen

Post by syphen »

Found a combo edge Delica in white for $60 CDN and an Endura in White PE for $65 CDN

http://www.warriorsandwonders.com

That seems to be one of the best prices I could find for you...
Too many Spydies to list!
eyebedam

Post by eyebedam »

I really hate to sound like a moron but is 60.00 CDN more than 60.00 us? What's the conversion?
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

eyebedam wrote:I really hate to sound like a moron but is 60.00 CDN more than 60.00 us? What's the conversion?
Use to be US $ was always worth a bit more, right now it's been bouncing back and forth, today the Canadian dollar is worth a hair more than ours, tomorrow it could be the other way around. According to XE.com 60.00 CAD = 60.0106 USD, but the rate you get if you use PayPal or a credit card would not be as good.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
eyebedam

Post by eyebedam »

Has anyone here ordered from them before? Are they pretty quick to ship?
Paradiggum

Post by Paradiggum »

Good luck getting it. I totally got lucky and logged into a site that had just posted one for sale because they found it out in the warehouse or whatever. That was a few months ago and I got it for what they sell all their D4's at.
I'd actually tried to order 2 but got a phone call telling me how they just found one and had just put it up a short time before I ordered.

So it was dumb luck.
Spyderbro

Post by Spyderbro »

There is a white Delica 4 on eBay right now, 2/7/11 for what it's worth
eyebedam

Post by eyebedam »

I ended up finding 1 LNIB for 40.00 shipped which I was fine with since it will actually be used daily.
delicafreak

Post by delicafreak »

40$ shipped!!!! are we still talking about a white delica here? share ur info dude!
it all started november 2010.. now Im up to 16:spyder:'s and 2 BYRD's and still, theres many more to come. thanks sal :p:D HUGE thanks to my dad for my newly accuired Orange manix 2!:D
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

delicafreak wrote:40$ shipped!!!! are we still talking about a white delica here? share ur info dude!
im assuming LNIB is like new in box which means it was probably a personal sale of someones used White D4.

still a good deal though especially if its in great shape and hardly used.
Seanski

Post by Seanski »

About Warriors and Wonders, give Jay a call. He is a great guy and runs his business
very professionally. I spend quite a bit of money as he's local to me, so I can just run
in store and I've never had any problems that he hasn't been able to fix. :)
Use your blades in the kitchen, it's great bonding time!
eyebedam

Post by eyebedam »

RIOT wrote:im assuming LNIB is like new in box which means it was probably a personal sale of someones used White D4.

still a good deal though especially if its in great shape and hardly used.
Correct it was someones personal knife. Box was mint & knife was in like new shape. Perfect. I thought it was a good deal considering how pricy they are on eBay & since it will be used daily & not a safe queen
StangBang

Post by StangBang »

Congrats on the score! The White Delicas are sweet :D
Vic
peacefuljeffrey

Post by peacefuljeffrey »

:D Seeing that there's interest in white Spydercos and that they're not easy to find makes me kinda happy. See, when they came out, I bought a little family of them: a Ladybug, a Dragonfly, a Delica and an Endura. All are sitting NIB and ... well, just waiting, I guess.

Anyone else here do what I did?
"Within this frame an ocean swells -- behind the smile -- I know it well..."
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

peacefuljeffrey wrote: :D Seeing that there's interest in white Spydercos and that they're not easy to find makes me kinda happy. See, when they came out, I bought a little family of them: a Ladybug, a Dragonfly, a Delica and an Endura. All are sitting NIB and ... well, just waiting, I guess.

Anyone else here do what I did?
yeah i bought 4 sets of every white, sold them all already on ebay for decent profit.
Piercieve

Post by Piercieve »

My ex stole my white delica. A white ladybug.
"I ain't looking for confusion, but it tends to follow me."

E4 white, E4 waved SE, Caspian Salt, Crossbill, Mule, white Dragonfly, Boker CLB Desert Subcom, BM Blackwood mini Skirmish,
BHDKnifer

Post by BHDKnifer »

Keep in mind many white spydercos have fallen victim to ritt dye, lowering there numbers. Take care.
:spyder: Control the HEAD...and you control the SNAKE! :spyder:
:spyder: Integrity is being good even if no one is watching :spyder:
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

BHDKnifer wrote:Keep in mind many white spydercos have fallen victim to ritt dye, lowering there numbers. Take care.
Guilty. :D I still have a stash of white D4s for future dye work, though. :p