Which is your fav. Spyderco folder at this very moment? And why?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Billy

Post by Billy »

For the last almost 3 years, it's been my BG-42 Military. But yesterday, my ultimate EDC came in the mail and my new fave is the M4 Millie. I'm a huge Military fan and this one just blows me away. :cool:
I prefer to ask for forgiveness rather than permission.
I LOVE MY MILLIES
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

Right now, I would say it's my CF Manix2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
Franciscomv

Post by Franciscomv »

Plain edge Mini-Manix. Ever since I held one for the first time it's been my favourite Spydie. I love everything about it.
Lev

Post by Lev »

I don't hear much about this knife, but the Goddard Jr. (white micarta) has seen the most pocket time as of recent (and most of the last year).

-Beautiful
-Light weight
-Lean (doesn't attract attention)
-Easy on the pockets
-Excellent feel (at least for my hands)

I'm not much on CE blades, but for my daily needs this knife is perfect. I also love to carry my C105 Mini-Persian, but when I pull that out most people look as if I'm going to scalp someone (plus the yellow bug on the clip is a homing beacon for NKP).

Lev
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

My favorite at the moment (and probably for a long time) is my primary EDC knife - the G-10 Harpy. :)

It would take a lot to knock this one out of the #1 spot, but if they ever make a G-10 Spyderhawk, that would definitely do it! :D :eek:
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
AJF

Post by AJF »

Well, right now it's my Caly 3 G10 VG10---since I performed a small mod on it today and I'm pleased as punch. :D : http://spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45817

Andrew
2edgesword

Post by 2edgesword »

It's the one I don't have right now, the Yojimbo 2 :) .
Certified Instructor - Martial Blade Concepts

"The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men, and if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it possible an empire can rise without His aid?" Benjamin Franklin
kawr

Post by kawr »

If I had to pick one it would be my Sage 2 but I probably carry my Blue ZDP Stretch just as much if not more.

I would probably pick the Para 2 if I ever get my hands on one. Maybe.
sharpguitarist

pointy goodness

Post by sharpguitarist »

hey folks,
well, these three haven't left my pockets since i got them in the last few weeks.

so i guess i'll have to say, the g10 harpy, the centofante 4, and the kiwi 3.
they've handled every cutting task i've asked of them. from cutting cardboard and nylon straps at work, to the fillet mignon i had last night.
they're sharp, functional, and look mighty cool.
later,
don
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong.:rolleyes:
AJF

Post by AJF »

Don, that is a beautiful black & silver trio, and beautiful pics to show them off. Classy, elegant.....and not much they couldn't cut!

Andrew
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

Right now it's the red G10 Persian because it's the newest member opf my flock. My longtime favorite is the CF Stretch 2 though.

Wouter
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 4-28-2024 Instagram
bigshowrenfro

Post by bigshowrenfro »

For Me the Maniz 2 because it was the first Spyderco for me. I also like the construction of the knife. It feels solid in my hand. I have always been a fan of the axis lock so I like the new lock that Spyderco designed.
setldown

Post by setldown »

Perrin PPT
Blade deploys smoothly and securely.
Handle fits my hand perfectly.
Solid feel and a great cutter.
Focus is just distraction from distraction, so I take my moderation in moderation.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

At the moment the G10 Dragonfly.

-Light
-Sturdy
-FFG
-Functions beyond its size
-Disappears
-Friendly to all
USMC RETIRED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Crocodilo

Post by Crocodilo »

Right now? The same as the last years, D2 Millie. Easy.
:spyder: 7 Millies, 4 Paras, 2 Calys, 2 Enduras, 1 Chinook, 1 Manix, 1 Delica, 1 UKPK, 1 Tasman, 1 D'fly
Manix Guy 2

CF Stretch 2

Post by Manix Guy 2 »

CF Stretch is still my top carry . I have no dislikes about this knife , I consider this to be one of the top all time knives ever to be put into production by Spyderco . After a week with my first Manix 2 in Foliage Green Carpenter steel , I feel a little let down . Love the design , ball lock , but all the jimping for me is a distraction . Another reason to adore the original versions . Regards MG2
jackthedog

Post by jackthedog »

Another vote for the CF Stretch. Incredibly smooth, great ergonimics, awesome F&F.

G-10 Dragonfly gets a close second as well as the CF Manix 2.
Lucentdawn

Post by Lucentdawn »

Like some previous posts, I'm loving the CTS-XHP Manix 2 right now - love the extra jimping, foliage green scales, how it feels in my hand, pretty much everything about it. Also waiting for the Para 2 with the rest of you...
Ben_1323

Post by Ben_1323 »

Caly 3.5
jah

Post by jah »

Delica 1, because Sal got it right the first time.....
I have been carrying one pretty much every day for well over a decade, its lighter than the current generation, I have never broke a clip (molded or other wise), everything on the first gen Delica has a purpose. It took nearly ten years of abuse to break the tip of the first one, strictly on me for using it as a screw driver, the backup has soldiered on since....
Thanks Sal, the Delica is a multi-tool that is light enough to be in my pocket when I need it.
Always faithful....never forget....Jerry