Wegner Junior

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
minimarc123

Wegner Junior

Post by minimarc123 »

Yep I just found my only spyderco knife, it's a wegner junior. I had it put away in a box since I got it about 9 years ago. It had a tiny bit of rust near the hing and I just scratched it off with my fingernail and that knife it good as new.

I wish I had the full size wegner too but they stopped making both those a long time ago i think.
HotSoup

Post by HotSoup »

Post pictures please!
grg

Post by grg »

THe wegner,wegner junior have been out of production for a long time.I was lucky enought to buy a couple of each version,actually I have nine, four juniors,and five large wegners.Most,are PE,but I do have a couple of Combo edge versions.

The ocelet was like a mid size wegner,and mine came sharp as a razor.
Its always great to find an old friend you forgot about.I've got a mini manix missing,I hope it turns up soon.
sharpguitarist

Post by sharpguitarist »

pm sent your way
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong.:rolleyes:
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

I'd love to see a pic of it. I wish I didn't miss out on that sweet knife. Here's my large one...

- best wishes, Jazz.
Franco G

Post by Franco G »

Wegner jr. is one of the best (if not the best) Spydercos ever produced. Its liner lock is a miracle itself - whatever I did it stays at the same position, I fully trust it.

Here is a photo of Wegner jr. with two more evergreens - Centofante jr. (ATS-34 steel) and a small Sebenza (BG-42 steel)

Franco
Spyderco: NON MULTA SED MULTUM

My islands