What does everyone look like ?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Bushbadger

Post by Bushbadger »

The Deacon wrote:Just be glad you don't live in New York. Tax got jumped again today, they're $.50 a fag here now. :eek: That's more than double what I paid for a PACK fifty odd years ago when I started smoking and darn near double what they were selling for when I quit six years ago.
Ouch! And I thought they were expensive here! Me and my wife recently took a road trip down to Florida and stopped in Virginia just to buy the cheap cigarettes there.
sharpguitarist

Post by sharpguitarist »

just saw this thread since it got bumped, so i thought i'd play.
this is me and my boy, nick. he's the good looking one.
in pocket: tenacious, d-4, dragonfly and a bug.
later,
don
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong.:rolleyes:
Bushbadger

Post by Bushbadger »

I must say this is a good thread. It's nice to see the faces behind the screen names. There's some impressive beards as well :D
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

yes i forgot about this thread its nice to see peoples faces again behind the logins
raven

Post by raven »

Here's some recent one's from a Magpul Course and during a hiking trip...

Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
gac

Post by gac »

raven wrote: Image

-raven-
There is something stuck to your chin.
raven

Post by raven »

gac wrote:There is something stuck to your chin.
Talking about the gray in my beard/goatee ... some refer to it as having wisdom (ha ...right) :rolleyes: . I call it age, stress, STUPIDITY (my job)... or a combination of the three :D .

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
HellHound

Post by HellHound »

Just chillin, with my ohh! so sharp 'beer bottle opener' :D
Attachments
Paul.jpg
Paul.jpg (57.25 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
thewannabesurvivalist
spyderholic

Post by spyderholic »

me and my better half. :D

:spyder: bug, urban wharncliffe, endura 4 pe, ukpk frn drop point pe, matriarch sprint run pe,
aka jim410 over on BB. :D
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

Me and the only friendly Iraqi I've met :p I'm certain that there is a spydie in one of my pockets.
Attachments
018.JPG
018.JPG (92.76 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
- Theodore Roosevelt

"I twisted the knife until I heard his heart-strings sing."

- Jim Bowie concerning Maj. Norris Wright
HellHound

Post by HellHound »

Jordan wrote:Me and the only friendly Iraqi I've met :p I'm certain that there is a spydie in one of my pockets.
Aint that one of them Iragi cat bomb Ied's :D
thewannabesurvivalist
merthyrmafia

Here I am

Post by merthyrmafia »

This is me before and then after the operation, just in case anyone was wondering, that is me with my Wirehaired Fox Terrier Blue in my back garden, then I did a little tweaking in my photo editing system. They do say their owners end up looking like their pets, before you ask, the fish is a Chub, it's a river fish, I caught it on the river Wye and they are not good eating I put it back.

![ATTACH]14945[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14946[/ATTACH]
Attachments
what a fish !.jpg
what a fish !.jpg (98.4 KiB) Viewed 1530 times
Jack Russell And Son alive and well living in Twynyrodyn..jpg
Jack Russell And Son alive and well living in Twynyrodyn..jpg (67.54 KiB) Viewed 1529 times
spyderholic

Post by spyderholic »

nice chub!! you use bread flake or cheese paste to catch it?
jim.
:spyder: bug, urban wharncliffe, endura 4 pe, ukpk frn drop point pe, matriarch sprint run pe,
merthyrmafia

Nice Chub.

Post by merthyrmafia »

I was fishing for Barbel, using luncheon meat, was a great Chub though almost 6LB. that stretch I was fishing as always had big fish in it lots of double figure Barbel, huge Pike and huge Chub.
spyderholic

Post by spyderholic »

merthyrmafia wrote:I was fishing for Barbel, using luncheon meat, was a great Chub though almost 6LB. that stretch I was fishing as always had big fish in it lots of double figure Barbel, huge Pike and huge Chub.
excellent, 6lb thats a good size! i do a lot of carp and pike fishing myself on lakes canals and rivers, had a few half decent chub and barbel on boilies but never a double figure barbel.
merthyrmafia

Nice Chub.

Post by merthyrmafia »

Well if you like a spot of Pike fishing get yourself down to the extremely beautiful river Wye, anywhere along that river but the Welsh half is fished a great deal less than the English side, it as in my opinion the biggest head of real double figure pike more than anyother river in the UK.
SolidState

Post by SolidState »

Me with my byrd...
me at work making robot blood
"Nothing is so fatal to the progress of the human mind as to suppose that our views of science are ultimate; that there are no mysteries in nature; that our triumphs are complete, and that there are no new worlds to conquer."
Sir Humphry Davy
spyderholic

Post by spyderholic »

merthyrmafia wrote:Well if you like a spot of Pike fishing get yourself down to the extremely beautiful river Wye, anywhere along that river but the Welsh half is fished a great deal less than the English side, it as in my opinion the biggest head of real double figure pike more than anyother river in the UK.

yeah i have heard good things about the wye, always promised myself to give it a go one weekend. :)
HellHound

Post by HellHound »

SolidState wrote:Me with my byrd...
me at work making robot blood
A pet owl,now how cool is that! :) bet you dont ever have to worry bout criters in your yard :D
thewannabesurvivalist
SolidState

Post by SolidState »

I don't have to worry about critters too much, just neighbors' cats... No, I just volunteer at a local bird conservancy to get my falconer's license. You should see Sparky, my friend the bald eagle.
"Nothing is so fatal to the progress of the human mind as to suppose that our views of science are ultimate; that there are no mysteries in nature; that our triumphs are complete, and that there are no new worlds to conquer."
Sir Humphry Davy