"New RARE Spyderco Ladybug Carbon Fiber"

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

The Deacon wrote: Also, for any given size screw, both Torx and Allen have the disadvantage of weakening the screw compared with Phillips.
in Johnny Carson's voice I did not know that. as for the CF ladybug the price seems kind of expensive considering i bought mine for $37 shipped from England for a NIB last year. i think it might be i got lucky but i also think that he has the price a bit too high.
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

tonydahose wrote:in Johnny Carson's voice I did not know that. as for the CF ladybug the price seems kind of expensive considering i bought mine for $37 shipped from England for a NIB last year. i think it might be i got lucky but i also think that he has the price a bit too high.
Tony, I'd tend to agree. Price seems a bit steep, but you did get a bargain. IIRC I paid around $50 for mine a few years back and thought I got a good deal. Then again, I paid about $40 each for my burgundy micarta Jesters and look what those are going for now. Not to mention they show up on eBay a LOT more often than the CF Ladybugs.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

tony/paul,
i got a lime green pe jester a little while ago too. it was like 35 bux. he had one more listed (same model, a few days later mind you) for 3 times that. he jumped it from 35 to almost 100 for no reason other than "that's all we have left so...."
i agree his prices are high but he has LOTS of stuff he hasnt put out yet. he told me "the cf ladybugs would be put up on my site during the early summer" when i spoke a few weeks ago and sure enough i saw it listed. the stuff he said he has "in the factory" i believe him totally. free, fast shipping for old spydies. i love using guys like this!

tony you knew how important the cf was to me...
cough:::tan:::cough
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

SmoothOne25 wrote: cough:::tan:::cough
tan??? was there a tan ladybug or am i missing something....just a heads up the same guy has the gray ladybug for 39 and those were pretty rare as well.
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

I forgot about this thread :)

Glad you guys cleared that all up. I did the FRN pics and was hoping I hadn't gone blind.

You never know what kind of wool is being used for eye-covering on the Bay sometimes, lol.
Ted

Post by Ted »

tonydahose wrote:tan??? was there a tan ladybug or am i missing something....just a heads up the same guy has the gray ladybug for 39 and those were pretty rare as well.
I've never seen or heard of a tan ladybug. IIRC the only tan knives are the Endura 3 and the Native.
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

i didnt mean tan, i meant something else. :o