Another ebay fake?

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

TazKristi wrote:I suggested that very thing to him. That was when he said he didn't think he would be trying to sell something "Spyderco" again anytime soon. The amount of time that's he's spent responding to questions and comments has apparently been a huge surprise and inconvenience.

He mentioned his favorite knife brand (who he personally carries - think old school) and also commented that he would never think to do what ya'll have done for us. I explained that we're very lucky and work very hard to get the loyalty that we have from our ELUs. ;)

Thank you all for always looking out for us! We truly do appreciate you!

Kristi
I'm sure he'll have night sweats everytime he hears the word Spyderco in the future.

I can't speak for everyone but anytime I see a listing that is a fake, I report it and email the seller. I hope he contacts the 2 people that have brought this "Spyderco" up to a bidding war of $1.29 haha.

In a world where huge corporations are swallowing up mom and pop, it does my heart proud to be a Spyderco fan. You and Sal are more than Spyderco to me. You are the human aspect that is woefully missing in today's businesses.
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.