More Rip-offs of Spyderco Designs...

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
bohica1998

More Rip-offs of Spyderco Designs...

Post by bohica1998 »

...they didn't even change the name (just misspelled it}

http://www.canadaknives.com/product_inf ... cts_id=398

http://www.canadaknives.com/product_inf ... cts_id=342

Not sure of this one, but it looks like a Spyderco. Check the barrel bolt.

http://www.canadaknives.com/product_inf ... cts_id=402
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

Man that makes me mad..And that last one looks like its tryin to look like a navigator with some added slots maybe..? :confused: Someone needs to stop these guys!! all of em!!! its just not fair.
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
jonUSA,EARTH

Post by jonUSA,EARTH »

Kristi, is there anything you can do?this is an obvious ripoff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

The third one looks really close to a Salsa, it even has a compression lock.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
Raqudu

Post by Raqudu »

The second one, using Spyderco literature as a backdrop, is particularly nervy. Obvious attempt to deceive the buyer. :mad:
Raqudu :D

Freedom is never a gift. It is the "pearl of great price" in anguish won.
[RIGHT]- The Theological Concept of Freedom[/RIGHT]

"Well, it's a nice soft night so I think I'll go and join me comrades and talk a little treason."
[RIGHT]- Michaleen Flynn (Barry Fitzgerald) in "The Quiet Man"[/RIGHT]
Billy

Post by Billy »

Raqudu wrote:The second one, using Spyderco literature as a backdrop, is particularly nervy. Obvious attempt to deceive the buyer. :mad:
My thoughts exactly! That really ticked me off. :mad:
I prefer to ask for forgiveness rather than permission.
I LOVE MY MILLIES
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by 224477 »

All of the listed are made by fujunjie knives, guangdong, china..
http://fujunjie.com/cn/type.asp?typeid=1&page=18
not the same models, just check the simillar style and same box style..

what can you do? I guess just spreading the heads up around and keeping people from buying their stuff, not much else.
"Having a dull knife is like having a stupid friend."
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

224477 wrote:All of the listed are made by fujunjie knives, guangdong, china..

what can you do? I guess just spreading the heads up around and keeping people from buying their stuff, not much else.
Jano has got to be the worlds most effective spyderco policeman....or he has the biggest collection of Spyderco knock-offs known to man :p :p :p Doc :D
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*

Post by 224477 »

Hahaha Doc., only the good stuff at my place, but I enjoy to track down stuff, and sometimes people ;)
ubaveza

Post by ubaveza »

224477 wrote:All of the listed are made by fujunjie knives, guangdong, china..

Hey - it's not Fujunjie.
Their products are always branded as Fujunjie not Shuangrond or SR or any of that crap you see on those pictures.

The knives on those pics are just random chinese knives with random brandings. Fujunjie doesn't even make this sort of knives (combat knives or whatever they are here?) - they mostly have usual pocket knives specialized on elegant design.

Fujunjie is pretty known in Europe. I've had one of their knives for years and it's a high quality knife.

Sorry if i'm wrong. And sorry, not english.

Post by 224477 »

If you take a good look at the fujunjie web site, you can find some of these. Unfortunately its down at the moment, thats a good way how to flush down evidence. They often mark their products as USA SABER or COLUMBIA, etc.

I would not describe this 'brand' as well known in Europe at all, they sell cheap and not quality products - regular shops do not even sell that, you can find these products in different market places,they often copy designs of others.

EDIT: I would be happy to see the details on the infamous Columbia Shuanrong company or USA SABER... if you want to prove us its not fujunjie. The point is Shuangrong is a location in China with many different companies that make knives or metal products, such as in Germany is Solingen or Maniago in Italy.
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

I'm getting so sick of knock offs. Just got through buying some Chuck Taylor Converse for my girlfriends daughter for her birthday. They arrived and are not the real deal. Emblem is flush and eyelets are too big. Another fake on the Bay.
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.