Catalog request problems

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Donut

Post by Donut »

Rob wrote: I don't think so. I've never had anything sent from the US that took longer than 2 or maximum 3 weeks. Regular mail can make it within a week if you're lucky...

Cheers, Rob
Well, some postal services are worse than others. I shipped something to Italy that was stolen, I reshipped it and it took almost 8 weeks to show up with customs and the post office thinking I miswrote the address by one letter. I guess zip codes don't mean anything sometimes. :cool:
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
Rob

Post by Rob »

Point taken :) Just as you mentioned Italy, I remembered the myriad of dealers who refuse to sell to Italy... I guess now I know why :rolleyes:

Cheers, Rob
fret

Post by fret »

I have not gotten a catalog either for a long time. Where do I go to request one? My dial up won't do pdf's. I am lucky to do text with it. :eek:
chipped

Post by chipped »

fret wrote:I have not gotten a catalog either for a long time. Where do I go to request one? My dial up won't do pdf's. I am lucky to do text with it. :eek:
Go here: http://spyderco.com/catalog/request.php

Good luck getting one though :p
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

For those of you who have experienced issues with receiving a requested catalog, we apologize. We are looking into the situation here to insure that we've done all we can to get them to you. Unfortunately we do know that anything with our name on it can be very popular for pilfering.

If you have used our Catalog Request Form and have not received your catalog, please send an e-mail with your mailing address to TBowker @ spyderco.com (remove spaces). A new catalog will be mailed out to you.

Please ONLY use this e-mail address if you have used the request form on the site and have still not received a catalog.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As always, we appreciate you!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.

Post by 224477 »

I got mine today! THANKS :D
"Having a dull knife is like having a stupid friend."