FFG Delica?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Splat

FFG Delica?

Post by Splat »

Forgive me, but I'm blind in both ears. ;) Is the G10 model of the Delica the only full flat grind Delica available? Thanks.
ChaosSpear

Post by ChaosSpear »

Everyone's favorite Sal is coming up with 5 sprint runs of ffg delica's and enruda's with the regular BiDi frn. They will be 5 distinct colors, and only a limited number of each made.

From what i remember, this is a test to see how people will react to ffg delica/endura. I don't know it it will ever go mainstream, but that would be great.
Proud owner of a meadowlark g10!! :spyder:

slice22358 wrote:You and your ball lock obsession:D
:rolleyes: Guilty :p
alancamby

Post by alancamby »

On blade Forums there has been talk of Endura's and Delica's with FFG ZDP189 blades.
Sal said "Just one of the rolling changes that we do. I felt that the full flat in ZDP would be appreciated.

The ZDP Delica will follow when saber inventory is depleted"
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

If you buy a Delica/Endura with the ZDP189 in FRN, make sure someone on the other side of the phone looks at the blade.

The boon of "continued improvements" is a seamless integration of features, usually without a price increase. The problem is that you might buy one that's been sitting around prior to the "continued improvement."

Most major inventory stocking retailers wouldn't mind checking the box. It only expends about 1 calorie. ;)