Please pray for my family

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
gull wing

Post by gull wing »

Yes Jeff, you most certainly have my prayers.
SCARAMOUCHE! :bug-red-white
GeorgeMaggos

Prayers Sent

Post by GeorgeMaggos »

Hey Jeff,

I am saddened to read of the challenges you are facing. You & your family will be in mine & my families prayers.

I believe God does not give us more than we can handle. I have faced & met challenges in my life I thought I would never get thru but as I look back it was only by the Grace of God & the help of friends, family, & even strangers that I made it thru, they were Gods foot soldiers sent by him to help me out of the low spots.

I have learned when one door closes another opens & if you are not staring at the closed one the open one is much better than could have imagined.

God puts people in our lives for a reason sometimes for only a moment or a minute. Sometimes a day a week a month. Sometimes a year or years or a sometimes a lifetime we never know who will be here or for how long I just try to enjoy each day as it comes.

Take care & God Bless <><

~George
[CENTER]
~~~~~~~~~~
"The test of courage comes when we are in the minority.
The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority. "[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Even though you can't see Him, GOD has always been there for you <><[/CENTER]
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

I wish you much strencth and good luck. I've experienced some of the issues you're dealing with, but not all at the same time nor as severe. It's tough, but I wish you the strength to hang in there and to maintain the fight, it will get better.

Wouter
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 4-01-2024 Instagram
stonyman

Post by stonyman »

Knifedude, you will be covered in my prayers. Please keep pressing on. You will be in for more of a blessing on the otherside of this! Take care and God Bless.
EarthDog

Post by EarthDog »

May God bless and comfort you and your family in this trying time.
EarthDog
Raqudu

Post by Raqudu »

knifedude wrote:We are very strong in our faith and I know that God has a plan but I equally know that I don't know what that plan is.
HE knows you and is with you. Stay strong.

My prayers are with you.

Ralph
Raqudu :D

Freedom is never a gift. It is the "pearl of great price" in anguish won.
[RIGHT]- The Theological Concept of Freedom[/RIGHT]

"Well, it's a nice soft night so I think I'll go and join me comrades and talk a little treason."
[RIGHT]- Michaleen Flynn (Barry Fitzgerald) in "The Quiet Man"[/RIGHT]
knifedude

Post by knifedude »

Thank you again for all of the prayers! I addition to everything else my wife, Tricia, is in the hospital. Her left ear canal is swollen completely shut along with the left side of her face. The Dr. is trying very hard to manage her pain and get the infection under control but is not having much success so far. Please continue to pray for us.
GOD BLESS!!!
Jeff :spyder::D