anyone got the email of an admin over at USN forums?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ColonelX1

anyone got the email of an admin over at USN forums?

Post by ColonelX1 »

i tried to join the USN forums earlier and it says if im using a free email service (gmail for me) you have to contact an admin, but the link to the admin email appears to be broken, so anyone got the contact info? if you do, but you dont want to post it publicly PM me the info

Cheers!

the Colonel
Pick a Card, Any Card

:My Spyders:spyder:
Orange G10 Wharnie Urban 064v
Blue/grey Waved Delica 4 (gifted to my close friend who is headed to Anapolis)
Black FRN Jester Ghetto Wave

ATS-55 SS harpy in full spyder edge!(loved, and then gifted to a Plebe at annapolis)
Carbon Fiber KIWI
Manix2CE 064v Ghetto Wave
SSSE Cricket
Delica4 full SE Ghetto Wave

May your food be rich, your knives be honed, your women be sweet, and your good friends stoned.
Sequimite

Post by Sequimite »

That link's been broken for at least half a year. I tried to join repeatedly. Even when I got an email address that seemed to go through, I never received a reply.

Sorry to be discouraging, but I've given up.
Our reason is quite satisfied, in 999 cases out of every 1000 of us, if we can find a few arguments that will do to recite in case our credulity is criticized by someone else. Our faith is faith in someone else's faith, and in the greatest matters this is most the case.
- William James, from The Will to Believe, a guest lecture at Yale University in 1897
ousanas

Post by ousanas »

get a hold of Tom Krein here, he helped a couple of guys over in the usn endura thread I posted get taken care of. Tom rocks, so does the USN.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

ousanas wrote:get a hold of Tom Krein here, he helped a couple of guys over in the usn endura thread I posted get taken care of. Tom rocks, so does the USN.
I second that. Try sending Tom a PM. He got me approved yesterday. The USN site is wonderful and packed full of great information. Don't give up on getting in, as it is well worth the effort.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
FLYBYU44

Post by FLYBYU44 »

I'll have to contact him as well. I tried to join there the same time as this forum with no success. I've tried multiple times in the last whie as well with no luck.
Those who choose to live a life without risks, arrive safely at death's door.