Where to buy old Mule Teams???

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Mightyquinn

Where to buy old Mule Teams???

Post by Mightyquinn »

I just purchased my first Mule Team MT03 and I was wondering if it was possible to buy or find the other two that were made? Any ideas or info would be great!!!!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." -Thomas Jefferson

:spyder:Endura 4 ZDP-189 PS/ Delica 4 ZDP-189 PS/Orange Assist/CF Stretch/CF Sage/Ladybug Salt SE/SpydeRench/Para Military PE CMO/Para Military FG/Jumpmaster/Native OIF/Tasman Salt Yellow PE/Salt 1 Yellow PE/Tasman Salt Yellow SE/Salt 1 Yellow SE /Mule Team 52100/CPM M4/S90V/ZDP-189
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

As far as I know, your only hope is the secondary market. Sales were limited to two per customer on the first two, and they both sold out. There may be some folks with a spare they would part with, but there aren't any stockpiles.
I don't believe in safe queens, only in pre-need replacements.
LorenzoL

Post by LorenzoL »

There is a guy on Blade Forums selling all three of them MT-01, MT-02 and MT-03...
Mightyquinn

Post by Mightyquinn »

Thanks for the heads up but they are all sold already :mad:
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." -Thomas Jefferson

:spyder:Endura 4 ZDP-189 PS/ Delica 4 ZDP-189 PS/Orange Assist/CF Stretch/CF Sage/Ladybug Salt SE/SpydeRench/Para Military PE CMO/Para Military FG/Jumpmaster/Native OIF/Tasman Salt Yellow PE/Salt 1 Yellow PE/Tasman Salt Yellow SE/Salt 1 Yellow SE /Mule Team 52100/CPM M4/S90V/ZDP-189
Scott Gere

Post by Scott Gere »

I would check out the Blade show, there might be some there. Maybe?

Scott Gere
Scotts Sheaths (n stuff)
JLS

Post by JLS »

They're out there. Keep your eyes on KnifeBST, Bladeforums and Ebay. I looked for about 5 months to get the first one.
42 Spyderco fixed blades and counting...
GoMeR

Post by GoMeR »

If you dont mind paying retail, sometimes more, this place usually has them in stock. Pricy for me, thats almost what I have in mine with the Krein handles! They show the second mule in stock and up until a few months ago they had the first mule team in stock as well, I havent looked in a while. Search is kinda broad on that site, I found them by the steels or the model numbers.

http://countryknives.com/
LorenzoL

Post by LorenzoL »

Mightyquinn wrote:Thanks for the heads up but they are all sold already :mad:
No, they are not: go on the "Knives for trade" section, the guy is listing them together with a BM 710-801.
Mightyquinn

Post by Mightyquinn »

Hey LorenzoL, I appreciate the heads up on the Mules!!! I have a deal in the works and will let you guys know how it turns out!! Thanks again for all your help!!!!

fultoncoshooter

Post by fultoncoshooter »

i have some i could part with! ;)
Mightyquinn

Post by Mightyquinn »

I appreciate the offer but I have already made a deal with the guy on bladesforum for the two I am wanting. I am sure somebody else may want them. I still can't get over how informative and helpful people are here. It is a very nice place to visit(often)!

LorenzoL

Post by LorenzoL »

fultoncoshooter wrote:i have some i could part with! ;)
I may be interested if you have a MT-01 or MT-02... PM me please.
hickster

Post by hickster »

Same here for a MT01. I missed out on that one.
hickster
Unsub

Post by Unsub »

I had 2 of the MT01 but sold the spare and my M4 MT02 is one of my favourite knives ever. I had a great couple sheaths made by On Scene Tactical which really made them awesome EDC knives especially for neck carry. I am seriously considering a MT03 as well.
Spyderwings

Post by Spyderwings »

I know it's with good intentions, and I'm all for helping each other out, but let's try and keep the BST off the boards. Not our place to do so. PMs work well for that sort of thing.
- Jason Dalsgaard
Current Spyders > C81GPBK Para-Military > C14SBK Rescue 93mm > C11P Delica 4 > FB05P Temperance > C29S Cricket > C14OR Full Sized Rescue > C90CF Stretch II > C12SBK Matriarch (VG-10)
FLYcrash

Post by FLYcrash »

eBay is a good way. I've been monitoring Mules on eBay for awhile now, and they've gotten a little more sparse but still crop up.