Gimme some time wasters...

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

xbox live, workout, yard work, play poker, buy stuff
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
cyberspyder

Post by cyberspyder »

Counterstrike Source, Left for Dead, Team Fortress 2

Go camping

Buy stuff

Get a car

Start racing and modifying your car

Get into R/C stuff

Draw stuff up in AutoCad and CNC it.
I BLEED TOXIC GREEN
:spyder: SPYDIE NUT
:spyder:

:spyder: Spyderco OG Manix PE
:spyder: Spyderco Black Dodo SE *gone*
:spyder: Spyderco Black Paramilitary PE *gone*
:spyder: Spyderco SPOT PE *gone*
:spyder: Spyderco OG Blackhawk SE *gone*
:spyder: Spyderco Ladybug/Photon *gone*
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

For what it's worth... I just finished the archive of 1653 comics on Cyanide & Happiness. Including the 3 deleted ones and the 1 complete repeat.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
slice22358

Post by slice22358 »

my god...you have more free time than I do!!! :eek:
Feeding the addiction

Proud member of The Cult of the Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

have about 15-20min of work to do at the courier company, checking out the fans on the server (either they're not working well or dead... dual 80mm fans and it was silent on monday).

have a tower to swap the motherboard in here, had a couple of the same board with no idea if either one worked... grabbed a processor off ebay that came last week and my first attempt didn't POST. Known working hard drive, power supply, ram... means either my mobo or cpu is shot. But all told that's about an hour of work for myself this weekend.

tomorrow after work I get to stop downtown to get my old cell phone taken off the network, home long enough for supper and a shower, then off to play pool with my buddy for a few hours. MIGHT find about an hour or so over my day tomorrow to waste online judging by what I had left today still.

Working a full time day job and 2 more jobs on demand means I can either be done at 1530hrs or at 0200hrs (ish) as the work comes in. When I'm not working at jobs 2 or 3 I have time to waste online and there's not a whole lot to do online after 9 years of 20 hr days. When I have time to waste I'll sit there and poke online for a few hours.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
WhiteWillie

Post by WhiteWillie »

Hi Vampyrewolf,

I have read a few of the posts in this thread but not all of them by any means so, if I repeat someone else's idea, I apologize.

I thought th reading response was great. I am an avid reader too. I am also an avid pool player so that would work for me.

You might consider volunteer work with vets, the elderly, kids, etc. This would certainly not be a time waster.

Work with your church?

When you get old enough, it's really entertaining to sit real still and just listen to the sound of your arteries hardening.
Mr. Bill

Old guys just know stuff!

:spyder: ATR PE
:spyder: Chinook III
:spyder: Lil' Temperance PE
:spyder: Manix PE
:spyder: Mini-Manix PE
:spyder: Native Black Blade SE
:spyder: Native III PE
:spyder: Para Military (S30V)
:spyder: Spyderfly
Namrac

Post by Namrac »

Dinosaur Comics at Quantz.com. Very intelligent and silly webcomic, kind of similar to XKCD.
Current Spydies: :spyder: Delica 4 CE :spyder: PE Tenacious :spyder:

This Summer: Planned G10-scaled, Tom Krein FFG Delica Wave :D