next orange Spyderco

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.

What orange Spyderco would you like next?

Paramilitary
45%
Yojimbo
19%
Native 3/4
6%
Delica/Endura
30%

Total votes: 147

brj

next orange Spyderco

Post by brj »

I really am enjoying my orange Military and judging by how fast they sold, I guess some of you guys too ;)

What would you like to see next from Spyderco in orange G10 or FRN? (the Dodo has been discussed time and again, I'm leaving it out this time)
- Paramilitary
- Yojimbo
- Native 3/4
- Endura/Delica
Knifewing

Voted but there's another one...

Post by Knifewing »

I'd really love to have an orange PE version of the new Endura 4 G-10 that's now offered only in foliage green, which is my vote on the poll. That said, I think the new g-10 Dragonfly, in keeping with the colorful nature of the insect, should be orange.
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

None. I only see the need for orange knives that will need to be used in rescue work. Having an orange knife on me is (especially the size of the Military) like saying "hey look at my huge knife".
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Halfneck

Post by Halfneck »

Native 4 with Orange G10 would be nice.
"A Delica is still a better weapon than a keyboard and a sour attitude..." Michael Janich
tkdman41

Post by tkdman41 »

I voted para but I believe there is one coming soon if i'm not mistaken.
Endura ZDP-189 CE | Endura Wave CE | Salt 1 PE | Centofante 3 PE | Tenacious PE | Tenacious SE | MT02 Second | MT03 | JD Smith | Caly 3 ZDP-189 CF | Bill Moran | Military | Tasman PE | Stretch 2 CF | Endura | Delica | Dragon Fly
cougar337

Post by cougar337 »

I voted Para because the Mili is just too big for me

I also voted for a Native 4 and Delica/Endura because they all are great EDC's.
- Ian
See pictures of my Spydies at Cougar337's Den[/size] :spyder:

Wire Clips and Little Big knives....keep 'em coming!
ClockWork

Post by ClockWork »

Wheres the Dodo option?

:)
brandonreed2008

Post by brandonreed2008 »

+1 for dodo
War is mostly waiting.
redyps04

Post by redyps04 »

Knifewing wrote:I'd really love to have an orange PE version of the new Endura 4 G-10 that's now offered only in foliage green, which is my vote on the poll. That said, I think the new g-10 Dragonfly, in keeping with the colorful nature of the insect, should be orange.
I'm with you- orange G-10 D'fly all the way!
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

Native 4 with Orange G10 would be nice.
Especially with the black fully-serrated blade! :eek: :D :D
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
jezabel

Post by jezabel »

Of course I voted Para, but in reality I'd only buy if it included a new "high performance" blade steel as I generally don't pick up colour variations of models I already own . .....Still dreaming of an M4 Version here :p
tomoto

Post by tomoto »

redyps04 wrote:I'm with you- orange G-10 D'fly all the way!
completely agree! +1 for G10 Dfly!! :D
:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
BuffaloBill

Post by BuffaloBill »

i'm waiting for the paramilitary to come out in orange. i'd also like to see a delica in orange frn or g10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Click (needs updating)
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

ClockWork wrote:Wheres the Dodo option?

:)
definately the orange g10 dodo, but from your options I said delica 4, orange is my favorite color and if the D4 was offered in it I would have no use for any other knife!! :D :D unless of course the orange dodo came to be.. :rolleyes:
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
JD Spydo

New blade steel in reintroduced models

Post by JD Spydo »

I voted for an orange YOJIMBO but I would also love to see a new NATIVE model with S90V blade steel. I would want it available in PE & SE both.

I also agree that it would be great to have a revamped DODO with an orange G-10 handle. But again I would want an updated, newer blade steel like M-4 or S90V.

I'm all for bringing back previous popular models but even more than a new handle I want to also see them with new blade steel as well.
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
Mr.Sparkitle

Post by Mr.Sparkitle »

I voted for the para. I love my D2 para and would definately buy an orange one to go with my orange military I have on order. I also voted for the para because to me it seems like the most likely of the bunch to be made.
PE Military/CE Mini Manix/CE D'Allara/Yojimbo/Centofante 3//PE D4 Wave/PE D4 Wave/Sage 3/ZDP CE D4//Manix2/Barong/D2 ParaMili/G10 Endura//Manix2//M4 Manix2/Caly Jr./Sage II/M4 Military/Lum Tanto Sprint/MT01/MT02/MT03/MT04/MT05/MT06//FRN UKPK/Karambit/Bug/Honeybee/Grasshopper/Sprint Swick/Swick2/Chokwe//Military//ZDP Stretch//Delica//DayHiker/Lum Chinese//Sage/Chicago/Terzuola/Michael Walker/LeafStorm/SuperHawk/Gayle Bradly//Bushcraft/XHP Military//
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

I also voted for the para because to me it seems like the most likely of the bunch to be made.
Hmm, which do you think is easier: Cutting G-10 scales? OR mixing up a batch of Orange FRN?

The Native, Delica, or Endura are not so unlikely really.
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

The para for me. Would love to see it in Orange. I bought a Military awhile back that was defective and went back to the seller and I'm kinda glad it was because the knife is just too big for my use.

I think somewhere there were pics posted somewhere that indicated that there were already plans for an orange Delica and Endura. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
JJNH

Post by JJNH »

Caly 3! It would be like a UKPK with liners and a lock.
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

So I found it in a thread started by Jezabel. Looks like an orange delica...

Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.