Mule steel?

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Halfneck

Mule steel?

Post by Halfneck »

Any idea what the projected steel line-up is for the next few Mules?
"A Delica is still a better weapon than a keyboard and a sour attitude..." Michael Janich
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

ZDP, and a new steel, 9C something, similar to the byrd steel, but with a bit more carbon, and some other stuff. It sounds closer to 440C in a way. We'll see. I'm looking to getting both of them, if possible. After that?

Sal hasn't released his next selections though there are some more somewhere in the production stages. Joe
"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

"Unless you're the lead dog the view is pretty much gonna stay the same!"
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

Sounds like I've finally got something to collect multiples of.

Didn't get around to ordering an M4 one but I've got a S90V on it's way up here... and a fixed blade in ZDP is just too tempting.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
Halfneck

Post by Halfneck »

Last night I pulled my 52100 Mule that Tom Krein did up for me out of the safe & I remembered what a great feeling little fixed blade this is. Got me thinking that I might like to get another one done up. Not interested in the 2 upcoming steels mentioned, so I'll just have to wait & see what else shows up. I'd love to see a Mule done in L6 or CPM154.
"A Delica is still a better weapon than a keyboard and a sour attitude..." Michael Janich