Sale D2 Paras, Manix CE

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
tomoto

Sale D2 Paras, Manix CE

Post by tomoto »

Hey everyone!
I was just checking my Local Spydie Dealer and came across some ridiculously cheap prices. Great for you canadian dudes and dudettes :D

http://www.warriorsandwonders.com/

D2 para for 110
Manix CE for 99 :eek:

I wasn't sure if this sort of post is allowed... I'm not soliciting in any way and wanted to let you guys know of a great deal. But, if this sort of 'advertising' thread is frowned upon, let me know and I'll delete it (still a bit of a newbie :o )

cheerios!
:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
FLYBYU44

Post by FLYBYU44 »

I would have bought the D2 para off there already, but I already got one and didn't like it. Jay has an awesome site with wicked deals usually. I think I'm going to get a Phoenix off him as it's the cheapest I can find it around.
Those who choose to live a life without risks, arrive safely at death's door.
hickster

Post by hickster »

Anyone know offhand how/if they ship to the US? Cost prohibitive?
hickster
Spyderwings

Post by Spyderwings »

Unless it's been changed recently, Jay only ships to Canadian addresses.
- Jason Dalsgaard
Current Spyders > C81GPBK Para-Military > C14SBK Rescue 93mm > C11P Delica 4 > FB05P Temperance > C29S Cricket > C14OR Full Sized Rescue > C90CF Stretch II > C12SBK Matriarch (VG-10)
cr78

Post by cr78 »

Spyderwings wrote:Unless it's been changed recently, Jay only ships to Canadian addresses.
If that's still correct, it's really unfortunate.
tomoto

Post by tomoto »

FLYBYU44 wrote:I would have bought the D2 para off there already, but I already got one and didn't like it. Jay has an awesome site with wicked deals usually. I think I'm going to get a Phoenix off him as it's the cheapest I can find it around.
yea, his prices are just off the charts. i tend to check the site regularly and/or swing by the shop. i love be able to handle pretty much every knife spyderco offers :D
Spyderwings wrote:Unless it's been changed recently, Jay only ships to Canadian addresses.
i wasn't aware of that :eek: :P thought he shipped worldwide..
photonjunkie

Post by photonjunkie »

It's nice to have a dealer like Jay in Canada - less to worry about with regards to shipping. Too bad the regular delicas aren't on special as well, I'm not a fan of the waved models.
FLYBYU44 wrote:I would have bought the D2 para off there already, but I already got one and didn't like it. Jay has an awesome site with wicked deals usually. I think I'm going to get a Phoenix off him as it's the cheapest I can find it around.
Was it the D2 steel you didn't like or the paramilitary model itself?
tomoto

Post by tomoto »

photonjunkie wrote:It's nice to have a dealer like Jay in Canada - less to worry about with regards to shipping. Too bad the regular delicas aren't on special as well, I'm not a fan of the waved models.

try waiting for a bit. his sales change every few weeks, if not less.

a few months ago he was selling delicas for 50 a pop. I opted for the zdp delica for 75 though :p although.. i'm finding the thick grind of the delica to not be too good of a cutter.. its been effectively replaced by my caly :D
Buran

Post by Buran »

I just bought mine about a month ago, D'oh! I knew I should have waited.
jzmtl

Post by jzmtl »

Pretty sure he ships to u.s., it's even in the shipping estimator option.
st_burt

Post by st_burt »

tomoto wrote:Hey everyone!
I was just checking my Local Spydie Dealer and came across some ridiculously cheap prices.
:D Thanks Tomoto! I've been looking for a mini Manix, and you just saved me a lot of money. This'll be my first combo edge Spyderco. I'm very excited.

Take care,

Stephen
Sequimite

Post by Sequimite »

Shipping outside of Canada?* This is from their FAQ:

Q - Why don't you ship outside of Canada?
A - We have found that tracking a shipment, obtaining signature upon delivery and guaranteeing time of delivery to be very difficult to do on shipments outside of Canada. * If you are from the U.S. and must have an item from our web site, call our store at: 604.875.1867 and we'll figure something out for you.
tomoto

Post by tomoto »

st_burt wrote: :D Thanks Tomoto! I've been looking for a mini Manix, and you just saved me a lot of money. This'll be my first combo edge Spyderco. I'm very excited.

Take care,

Stephen
:D yay I'm glad to have helped out ! :cool: enjoy your manix :cool:
Sequimite wrote:Shipping outside of Canada?* This is from their FAQ:

A - We have found that tracking a shipment, obtaining signature upon delivery and guaranteeing time of delivery to be very difficult to do on shipments outside of Canada. * If you are from the U.S. and must have an item from our web site, call our store at: 604.875.1867 and we'll figure something out for you.

thanks for posting this sequimite. looks like there is indeed an opportunity to ship to the us, and if you have to talk to jay, thats good news, as hes very easy to deal with.

cheers!
jzmtl

Post by jzmtl »

Sequimite wrote:Shipping outside of Canada?* This is from their FAQ:

Probably an old FAQ, I even did a mock check out and u.s. is an option. (only two actually, u.s. and canada).
ombrapelone

Post by ombrapelone »

Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time

Trying to ship to CT.
Wavester

Post by Wavester »

How are his shipping prices to the US - are they reasonable..?
tomoto wrote:Hey everyone!
I was just checking my Local Spydie Dealer and came across some ridiculously cheap prices. Great for you canadian dudes and dudettes :D

http://www.warriorsandwonders.com/

D2 para for 110
Manix CE for 99 :eek:

I wasn't sure if this sort of post is allowed... I'm not soliciting in any way and wanted to let you guys know of a great deal. But, if this sort of 'advertising' thread is frowned upon, let me know and I'll delete it (still a bit of a newbie :o )

cheerios!
Wavester

Post by Wavester »

I think I just answered my own question - no shipping to US...oh well..
tomoto

Post by tomoto »

aw bummer guys! sorry to hear that they dont ship to the states. :(
the sale is over now anyways, although they're selling some emerson cqc 7's for bout 110 CAD now , but i'll just wait for the next spydie sale :D

cheers everyone!
A.P.F.

Post by A.P.F. »

In Canada, Warriors & Wonders is the place to shop for Spyderco. The prices are great, the service is excellent and Jay actually makes you feel that your business is appreciated. I think that he makes an excellent representative for Spyderco.
Regards, Al

The "soul" of hi-tech materials like G-10, H1, ZDP, Titanium, carbon fiber, etc is found in the performance. That appreciation of the "spirit" comes out in time, after use. It's saying, you can depend on me! I'm there for you no matter what! - Sal Glesser
tomoto

Post by tomoto »

Percival wrote:In Canada, Warriors & Wonders is the place to shop for Spyderco. The prices are great, the service is excellent and Jay actually makes you feel that your business is appreciated. I think that he makes an excellent representative for Spyderco.
hha yea, completely agree. i find that whenever if go to his shop i HAVE to make sure i dont have too many other things to do during the day. why? cause jay is so friendly and sparks up conversations like no tomorrow.. haha nothing bad about it, he gives you some cookies too and other snacks :p hah

that and you can actually handle practically every model of spydie knives in current production (unless they're sold out) and he has several of each model (serrations and PE)

lol this is turning into a praise your favorite store thread... nothing wrong with that though right? :D