Pic Request: Emersons

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
ClockWork

Pic Request: Emersons

Post by ClockWork »

Hello all,

I am looking to buy my first Emerson. Either a CQC-11 , CQC-14 or a Spearpoint SOCFK.

I was hoping to get some size comparison pics. Ideally next to a Spyderco Para-Military, Caly3, or Endura.

I'd like to see the CQC 11 , 14 Snuby, SOCFK and the SARK all next to a Spydie for size comparison.

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks
-Clockwork

:) :spyder: :)
:) Favorites: Black Paramil w/ D2 blade, PE Mini-Manix, S90v Military, Civilian, SE Dodo, PE Police, Sage

Vist my eBay store: Life and Liberty Gear
Tactical & MOLLE gear, Headgear and more

stores.ebay.com/Life-and-Liberty-Gear
markg

Post by markg »

ClockWork wrote:Hello all,

I am looking to buy my first Emerson. Either a CQC-11 , CQC-14 or a Spearpoint SOCFK.

I was hoping to get some size comparison pics. Ideally next to a Spyderco Para-Military, Caly3, or Endura.

I'd like to see the CQC 11 , 14 Snuby, SOCFK and the SARK all next to a Spydie for size comparison.

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks
-Clockwork

:) :spyder: :)
If you can wait till Monday, I can get you what your pictures. My SOCFK is the tanto, however. I don't have the PSARK either... However any other Emerson you want, I can get you pics of.

A few more have been added since this picture was taken...
Jimd

Post by Jimd »

I can tell you that I love my 14 dearly. Full-size handle, short blade. The blade shape lends itself to utility very well. And it wouldn't be a slouch for self-defense, either.
Referee in the Bowels of ****
Email: ST8PEN01@aol.com
Artwork For Sale

"...We few, we happy few...we band of brothers...For whoever sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare

If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, by all means, please stand in front of them!
Spyderknife

Post by Spyderknife »

Wow! Markg, that's quite a collection! I only got one Emmerson, the CQC-7. Short blade but love the feel in the hand. Often find myself including it in my EDC (even though it's not a :spyder :) . Just feels great in the hand.
Never sell my :spyder: knives.
“Whether you think you can or think you can't you're right.” Henry Ford
Shenmue728

Post by Shenmue728 »

Thats a great group shot.
[CENTER]:spyder::spyder:Spyderco C.O.T.C.O.:spyder::spyder:[/CENTER]
markg

Post by markg »

Here it is...

ClockWork

Post by ClockWork »

PERFECT

Thank you very much for your responses...

expecially MarkG

thanks
-Clock
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Now I want an Emerson.

Well Poop!
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Jimd

Post by Jimd »

David Lowry wrote:Now I want an Emerson.

Well Poop!
Out of every knife I've ever handled in my life, the Emersons, as a whole, have the most comfortable, ergonomic handles, bar none.

Specifically, the CQC-14 probably is my favorite handle of all time. It just fits my hand so well, is just the right thickness, the finger grooves are perfect. The CQC-8 would be a close second for me. But they're all excellent.
Referee in the Bowels of ****
Email: ST8PEN01@aol.com
Artwork For Sale

"...We few, we happy few...we band of brothers...For whoever sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare

If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, by all means, please stand in front of them!
cdf

Post by cdf »

I would vote for the 8 , I also luv the mini 7's , tho I keep selling or trading them .

Chris
stonyman

Post by stonyman »

Yeah,

They are suppose to have a larger version of the CQC 8. I am looking hard at that one.