CPM-M4 Mule Team Pictures

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
cwt

Post by cwt »

ah, so Dave... I did a search on YT tonight for 'knife reviews'... is this yours for sale? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEwx1x7Yv6I (and if so, for how much? ;) )
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

cwt,

Please don't ruin a good thread by asking questions like that. If you have a question please PM me or email me. You cannot sell/buy/trade on this forum. Thank you.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Quickbeam

Post by Quickbeam »

Rezarf <>< wrote:Here is a cord wrapped Mule and a modified CF Mule that I made this weekend. Enjoy!

Wow, both are inspirational. I love the look of the big lanyard tube and no pins.

Nice work.

Nick
Quickbeam

Post by Quickbeam »

David & Brad,

Superb work, it takes a bit of confidence and skill to bring the thickness of the scales down like this.

Nick
Rezarf <><

Post by Rezarf <>< »

Quickbeam wrote:Wow, both are inspirational. I love the look of the big lanyard tube and no pins.

Nice work.

Nick
Thanks man, there is one pin however. I love these blades! They are RAZOR Sharp from the factory... my become a Spydie diehard yet! :D
MCM

Post by MCM »

:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
DMgangl

Post by DMgangl »

Ya know I kinda wish I didn't sign up on this forum. The more time I spend here the longer my to buy list gets. My wallets gonna kill me in myself, if my GF doesn't does do it first.

Great looking knives guys.
DM
Smile, it can always get worse
Rezarf <><

Post by Rezarf <>< »

Just did another batch for some friends.

All are 2x1 weave in Carbon fiber. Blue and Red liners, some modified in the handle some aren't, stainless tubing and pins throughout... and sheaths for all of them.

Here are a few pics...

Group shot before the post office... sorry for the crappy pics.

Red liner, modified handle shape, big lanyard hole, and an IWB sheath with rounded edges for carry comfort ;)

Blue liner, factory handle, small lanyard hole, sheath with no attachment but can be fit with a tek-lock or loop at any time later on.

A few pics of the sheaths... these were a lot of fun to make once I got the hang of it! :D