Spyderco Auto

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
rwpatnode

Spyderco Auto

Post by rwpatnode »

I saw in the August 2008 Knives Illustrated that Spyderco is releasing the C121 Embassy (Auto). Is anyone tracking this release? I can not find it on the spyderco website and I want that knife so bad.

thanks.
-ryan.
THG

Post by THG »

I think the Embassy has been out for a while, now.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

You won't find any of the restricted sales items (Citadel, Embassy, SmallFly, SzaboFly) listed on the website. However, they have all been released and are available to qualiifed buyers (Military and LEOs) through dealers.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
kankryb

Post by kankryb »

I got a large Spyderfly on Ebay and I´ve seen Auto´s ship US and worldwide is that legal ?
rwpatnode

Post by rwpatnode »

thanks everyone, now that i read some of the threads on this forum I got it. I need a dealer now. I already saw spydieguys.com and they don't offer the embassy and notyourmamasknives is out of stock of the black embassy. Any suggestions for dealers? I am legal to buy..no issues. believe me.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

rwpatnode wrote:thanks everyone, now that i read some of the threads on this forum I got it. I need a dealer now. I already saw spydieguys.com and they don't offer the embassy and notyourmamasknives is out of stock of the black embassy. Any suggestions for dealers? I am legal to buy..no issues. believe me.
If you have the proper credentials, knifecenter might be worth a try. The only problem is, AFAIK, there's no "black Embassy".
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!