We are finally home!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
zenheretic

Post by zenheretic »

So good to hear Axlis; I was wondering what had happened just the other day.
Follow the mushin, but pay it no heed.
MAT888

Post by MAT888 »

Axlis,

You and yours are still in thoughts and prayers.
Glad to hear Emerson is doing better. It is amazing how resilient at a young age people are. Hoping this will help him to recover and turn into a healthy young men.

All the best.
;)
Maarten
member of FFG Club
stonyman

Post by stonyman »

Great news, and I hope you guys get some much needed rest. I am sure more mental than physical. Continued prayers, but such great news. I am very happy for you and your family.
JspyEDC

Post by JspyEDC »

Best news of the day! So happy for you and your family!
Spyderco Collector #162
Trihonda

Howdy

Post by Trihonda »

You and your family's welfare is something I will pray for. Cancer is an ugly beast that has affected my family as well. I'm always amazed at the resiliancy of children when it comes to cancer...Like they're getting a little "boost" from the guy upstairs.

It must be so painful to watch your kids go through such an ordeal, as they just don't understand or know how to deal with these situations quite as well as us more seasoned folks. However, the one thing I always say is that life's hardest moments sometimes give us with life's greatest memories (later on of course).

I hope these trying times will eventually make for positive discussions many years from now (how this situation caused your family to come together and possibly grow stronger as a result).

Best wishes.
deeker

Post by deeker »

Excellent news. I hope that that you have more good news for us in the weeks to come. God bless you all.
AH2525

Post by AH2525 »

Axlis, You all will definitely be in my family's prayers and thoughts. We just got back from 3 days at Children's Healthcare in Atlanta for just a bacterial infection with our 4 month old. I say "just" because we were blessed to get out quickly. I cannot imagine being in your shoes.