Update on Emerson Crane

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Axlis

Update on Emerson Crane

Post by Axlis »

I have not been able to get on to certain sites because they are blocked by Scottish Rite's wireless filter, but we just wanted to let everyone know how Emerson is doing (my mother-in-law is posting for me). You can read our past journal updates and future ones by going to this website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/emersoncrane

We thank everyone for their support, and we just ask that you keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next weeks and months.

Thanks,
Yale
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha Axlis,

My brother in His Name...I had NO idea all of this was happening, and I apologize. :(

However, know that I will be pestering a "certain carpenter" even more so than I do now for Emerson and for you, as well as for all involved.

God bless bro, and take care.
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
Shike

Post by Shike »

Just wanted you to know that I have kept him in my prayers and will continue to do so. God Bless you all.

Shike
Majidoc

Post by Majidoc »

God bless...I went through this once with my son many, many years ago. Prayers for you all.
Life is a process not an event!
stonyman

Post by stonyman »

Axlis, continued prayers and well wishes, sent your way. Looking forward to toal healing from him. Take care and God Bless! ;)
dete

Post by dete »

sending prayers and lots of positive energy.

take care
rcbalt2

Post by rcbalt2 »

Your family will be in my prayers.
There ain't no rules around here. We're trying to accomplish something.
- Thomas Edison
bluemist

Post by bluemist »

much love for the boy and prayers.. as a daddy I just cannot comprehend what you must be going through.. I really want that boy to get better and I'm just a stranger on the Internet.
spyder spyder spyder spyder
Simple Man

Post by Simple Man »

God Bless, I pray healing mercies and peace for both Emerson and everyone around him. Bless this family Lord. Adorable little guy, looks like a fighter.
Romans 8:31 ....If God is for us, who can be against us? - <><

The Spyderco hole is a rotating mechanical assembly of one part.

".....tractors don't have to look like Ferraris" -Sal
mr_bsii

Post by mr_bsii »

Greetings all, follow the link above. Things don't look good. I feel like I ate a back kick in the gut... I can't imagine what Yale and family are going through. Prayin' for a miracle for Emmerson and crystal clear thinking and discernment for Yale, wife and MD's.

bs
A.P.F.

Post by A.P.F. »

May God bless you and your family, Yale.
Regards, Al

The "soul" of hi-tech materials like G-10, H1, ZDP, Titanium, carbon fiber, etc is found in the performance. That appreciation of the "spirit" comes out in time, after use. It's saying, you can depend on me! I'm there for you no matter what! - Sal Glesser
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

those pictures are heart wrenching. miracles do happen, have faith. i am not much of a praying man but i said a few for Emerson. take care.
tony
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
snuffaluff

Post by snuffaluff »

Thank you for the update. I was just thinking about Emerson and his family. Continued prayers being sent up!!
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Yale,

My wife, my daughter, and I continually pray for Emerson and you guys. We will continue to do so. Keep the faith in God brother. I cannot say I know how hard this is but I will do what I can to help. Put whatever you can in God's hands.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Tank

Post by Tank »

My heart goes out to Emerson and you all. I can not even pretend to know what you must be going through. I can not read your updates with out welling up in tears. I am praying for you all.
-John
raven

Post by raven »

Hey Axlis, Emerson, You, and Wife remain in My Daily Prayers ... Sent Immediately ;) . Take Good Care, Be Safe Always ... Watch The Lord at Work Bro.

God Bless :)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
Agent Starling

Post by Agent Starling »

Axlis,

Continuing to send prayers for your little sweetheart...I can't say that I know what it's like for you and your family, but I can certainly empathize...reading your emails and seeing your website brings tears to my eyes...hope all is well and take care.

Agent Starling
"Too many was too many, but way too many was just right."
Monocrom

Post by Monocrom »

Prayers shall continue to be sent.
"The World is insane, with small pockets of sanity here & there. Not the other way around."

:spyder:-John Cleese- :spyder:
Water Bug

Post by Water Bug »

I just saw the pictures and read the journal, Yale. Wow. I hope things progress in Emerson's favor and that he recovers fully. Please be sure you, your wife, and your family take care of yourselves so that you all can be there for Emerson.
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

ongoing prayers sent to you and yours Axlis.... :)
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."