I want a Mule!!

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
minnshooter

I want a Mule!!

Post by minnshooter »

I want a Mule so bad, but I can't seem to find any for sale!! Never again will I be so slow when something like this comes around. Some pics would be nice just to get me by!!
araneae

Post by araneae »

Check the picture gallery. ;)
So many knives, so few pockets... :)
-Nick

Last in: N5 Magnacut
The "Spirit" of the design does not come through unless used. -Sal
Domanfp

Post by Domanfp »

didnt I sell you my extra on BF???
-Frank

Delica and Endura are great knives! They're the low priced crack samples that'll get you hooked on spyderco! Feed the need!
-Michael Cook
telemeister

Post by telemeister »

I'd love a mule too!!
enyong112

Post by enyong112 »

telemeister wrote:I'd love a mule too!!
same here!!! :)
Cool as Ice... Clear like Water...
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

i don't know if i'm the only person who sees it this way, but posts like this seem like thinly veiled attempts to buy knives on the spyderco forums; they don't really contribute to discussion at all. i think they'd be much better posted on sites like bladeforums or knifebst.com .
enyong112

Post by enyong112 »

clovisc wrote:i don't know if i'm the only person who sees it this way, but posts like this seem like thinly veiled attempts to buy knives on the spyderco forums; they don't really contribute to discussion at all. i think they'd be much better posted on sites like bladeforums or knifebst.com .
sorry if you see that way... but me, i was just expressing the bitterness of being unable to get the mule while it was still on sale... Me purchasing items at forums is near impossible, considering my location... :) even buying items in online stores post problems for me... :)
Cool as Ice... Clear like Water...
araneae

Post by araneae »

clovisc wrote:i don't know if i'm the only person who sees it this way, but posts like this seem like thinly veiled attempts to buy knives on the spyderco forums; they don't really contribute to discussion at all. i think they'd be much better posted on sites like bladeforums or knifebst.com .
You're not.
So many knives, so few pockets... :)
-Nick

Last in: N5 Magnacut
The "Spirit" of the design does not come through unless used. -Sal
minnshooter

Post by minnshooter »

Think what you want, I was just ranting a bit. I do check BF a lot for one. Don't some members put their want list in their sig line?? What is the difference?
minnshooter

Post by minnshooter »

araneae wrote:You're not.
Then you should take your wish list off your sig line. Your advertising your want list on every one of your threads!!
hiredgun

Post by hiredgun »

I'd like a Mule too. Setting the pissing contest aside that seems to be about to start here, anyone have a theory on when the next run will happen? Will the blank shape be the same but just a different steel?

Anyone wishing to answer my questions please do so and thanks! Anyone wishing to tell me to do a search for my answers, please keep the snobbery to a minimum. :D