pulled on by a frosty

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
J Smith

Post by J Smith »

I carry a Kimber 45 alot.Don't let this ofend but if I needed to draw a firearm on someone I would for sure have a cartrige in the chamber.Never can tell,you might have to use it.

Jeff
wiley sharp

Post by wiley sharp »

thank you all for your input. i really probably shouldn't have gotten my gun, but the guy was obviously intoxicated or something to that nature, and when he came to my house, and threatened my family, i got pissed, and now I realize that I was acting very rashly. however, I feel that many of you do understand why I did what I did, and Also, that If the same thing happened to you, where some wierdo rapest stood on your front porch with a knife with the intent of harm to you and your family, you would have acted in much the same way.
mnblade

Post by mnblade »

Hello?
Where did this incident happen? In what city?
kraziekurtis

Post by kraziekurtis »

Did it even happen or are we dealing with another TTO here?
mnblade

Post by mnblade »

Is TTO the same as BS?
wiley sharp

Post by wiley sharp »

hello? TTO? nope. this happened in Ritzville Washington, Why?
mnblade

Post by mnblade »

Why? Let's just say I'm a bit skeptical of any cowboy story that doesn't star John Wayne. I'd be interested to see some corroborating evidence, be it an online police report or a write up in local paper. If the police were involved, there is a record of this somewhere.
I'm NOT saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying that I like to see some evidence before blindly accepting anything.
wiley sharp

Post by wiley sharp »

mnblade, i am not asking you to beleive anything. obviously you are a skeptic, and frankly, i dont care. i know what happened to me, i feel that what I did was the right thing. your doubt is your concern. there will be little coverage in scanner, paper or internet, because we called officer todd haddorf at his house, his girl is in my class. the only newspaper coverage is a quote saying that "there was a fight that was broken up on the corner of 4th and adams street last saturday. there were no blows thrown, and a squad car was notified to the scene."
vlf_11

Post by vlf_11 »

what is your problem you dont believe us well that is your problem because that did happen and if it didn't oh then i must be dreaming. ha no way, and why do you care if it is true or not? so quite being a fag and if you dont believe then get off his post.

sincerly vlf_11
Brian Lavin

Post by Brian Lavin »

This is turning into the "teen angst" forum, IMO. All this posturing, tsk,tsk. "get off his thread"?
Yeah, keyboard commandos are very brave indeed.
Knife Knut

Post by Knife Knut »

Here is a theory:
Proper training tempers rash actions.

Knife Knut on a shoestring budget.
wiley sharp

Post by wiley sharp »

whats with ganging up on me? i did not intend for this post to turn into a f***ing fued. all I wanted was to get input. I feel as though I am beiong dogged by quite afew of you. may I remind you, that this was a serious issue, for me and my family, and that it is not to be SCOFFED at. by calling me a liar, you are also calling my family and friends one also. lets not make more of this than it really is, please. and also, as i stated earlyer, I do not care if you don't beleive, but please, if you don't keep it to yourselves. it is my goal to not loose any respect w/ any of you, and many of you have assured me that I haven't. but if that is true, than my "teen Angst" should come in second to this thread, and if you wish to confront me about it, please post it in a new thread or something, and there is no need to be pissy.
bildrac

Post by bildrac »

Edited by - bildrac on 1/21/2002 9:34:45 AM
sal

Post by sal »

hindsight is always 20/20. It is fortunate that no one was hurt and no one went to jail.

sal
wiley sharp

Post by wiley sharp »

O.k, EVERYONE, I know what you would have done, but just a little role play for you, but what if some street punk came to YOUR house, threatened YOUR family, after he previously pulled a knife on you, and you allready called a cop to break it up? then, this dude came after you after the cop left @ your front porch..... well, if the knife doesn't get it through to him, and the cops dont get it through to him, and he still is going after you, well, an empty shot gun doesn't seem so bad, now does it? and an empty shot gun works quite well, doesn't it? and if I was lieing, why would I be defending my self so
much? why would Chris be defending me so much? HE WAS THERE!!! why would I cook up some half*****scam like this, anyways? this is a serious issue, and a lie about this would be stupid, so why would I? half of you keep giving me crap about this, but YOU WERN'T THERE, WERE YOU?????? WHAT I DID WAS TO PROTECT ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!!
Brian Lavin

Post by Brian Lavin »

"snicker" someone's off his meds.
wiley sharp

Post by wiley sharp »

bull sh*t!!! how many times must I ask you to keep this serious? you act as if this happened to you you wouldn't have been angry! guess what? you would of, and given the weight of this senario, i'd shut your mouth. I am tired of being ignored. all I ask for is that you take me serious, the fact that I am younger shouldn't set your "adult"or "mature" opinions against me, my judgement was instinctual. protect me, my friend, his girlfriend, and foremost my family and its honor. i am fighting an up hill battle here, but I wont let petty inbaciles get the best of me. cant you see that what i did was NATURAL? you may ask me doubtfull questions, and even insult me, or think i am a fool for doing what I did, but what you are all refusing to grasp is that many of you would have done the exact same thing if this happened to you!!!!!!
mnblade

Post by mnblade »

>"you may ask me doubtfull questions, and even insult me, or think i am a fool for doing what I did, but ..."

========================

I don't think you're a fool for doing what you did.
wiley sharp

Post by wiley sharp »

thanks, mnblade.
Gary

Post by Gary »

A few comments seeing you "asked" for them:
We are not your judge wiley... but you would never get a jury as tolerant as us.
Who would protect your family while you were in jail?
Don't confuse a less than controlled reaction with a "NATURAL" reaction.
All's well that end's well, but don't tempt fate a second time.
Gary
By the way, up here a frosty is an iced mug of tap beer. I raise my frosty to you.