Spyderco Discontinued Sale-Closeouts

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
spyderwa

Spyderco Discontinued Sale-Closeouts

Post by spyderwa »

Happy New Year Everyone.

Not sure if you have noticed but if you go to the Spyderco.com homepage, find catalog and then Specials you will find the sale prices on the discontinued/closeout models that Spyderco still has in stock. Enjoy yourselves.

spyderwa

Rare Spyderco Page
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/spyderwa
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

yeah, I was pleasantly surprised seeing items listed in the Specials dept.... Now's the time to get a miniManix fresh from the factory outlet ;)
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
spyderwa

disc. specials

Post by spyderwa »

It has been a while since I have seen any decent quantity of closeouts from the factory. I have been fortunate enough to have picked up some great deals on Lums, and German Herbst knives from this website. I only wish I had gotten more.

spyderwa
bladese97

Post by bladese97 »

:spyder: :spyder: :cool: :spyder: :spyder: Thanks for the tip man; Even though I have most of them, they still look so freakin :cool:
:spyder: :spyder: :cool: :spyder: :spyder: "Spyderco...does a pocket good":spyder:
Spyderco Rocks!!!! "A wise man once said all knives were created equal...Obviously, he meant Spydercos''
As of 1-29-08, I am a proud member of Knife Rights!
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

oh boy, all the goodies are drying up at SFO....miniManixes and Adventuras are gone :eek:
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."