Pic request: millie/endura vs kris

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
vampyrewolf

Pic request: millie/endura vs kris

Post by vampyrewolf »

ok... I know I've seen the kris in my local, but the price tag has been keeping it in the case (since I know if I handle it, it's going home with me :rolleyes: )

Just wondering how it compares with either the E3 or millie for size (outside, closed dimensions as well as blade)

Think I might just be buying one when I get my 3 month raise from my new position (1 month down so far).

Picked up a 10% raise for our company fiscal year (just over 20% increase so far since I started here a little over a year ago :D ), and when I get another raise in 2 months that $270 isn't going to hurt as much.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

vampyrewolf wrote:when I get another raise in 2 months that $270 isn't going to hurt as much.
$270 for a Kris? :eek: :eek: ...............Ouch!
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

yep, 270cad at my local... which is why I usually pick up used toys... ****, I think I only spent 50usd on my millie, yet my local wants 200cad for em.

once in a while I can find a steal there, but usually it's overpriced. They've got an frn matriarch for 100cad right now, have had it in the case since october.
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Photo sucks, but it was shot straight down, so it should be dead on for size comparison purposes...

Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

Pic does the job

Looks like I'm buying one in 2 months, thanks Paul :p
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

Well, bought one today.

Got my 3 month raise on the last paycheck... I'm making as much at 16 months as a number of ppl made at 5-6yrs :p
Medic

Post by Medic »

vampyrewolf wrote:Well, bought one today.

Got my 3 month raise on the last paycheck... I'm making as much at 16 months as a number of ppl made at 5-6yrs :p
impressive :cool: