dangerous forum

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
sidecarr

dangerous forum

Post by sidecarr »

new to this forum , went here after ordering a byrd flight , after I lost my 94 endura clipit , useing me delica clipit for now ,and picked up a celofante 3 this weekend , this forum is a dangerous thing , after looking at the pictures and reading some post ,I now need a stainless delica , a stainless native and a walmart native , also looking at the byrd finch ,and the other small byrd plus the spyder model s on ebay , just got to figure out how to do this without letting the wife know , and get a new endura to
jujigatame

Post by jujigatame »

The danger is part of the fun! :D
~ Nate
tx_outlaw

Post by tx_outlaw »

Im already about to be $200.00 in the hole and ive only been in this forum under 1 week, imagine a year from know :-), looks like im gonna have to sell cans and save pennies..................
uhiforgot

Post by uhiforgot »

Welcome to the forums, sidecarr.
sidecarr wrote:just got to figure out how to do this without letting the wife know
PM sent :cool:

A very wise man once told me "Eat to live; don't live to eat." ...To my knowledge that's the only stupid thing he's ever said.
Agent Starling

Post by Agent Starling »

jujigatame wrote:The danger is part of the fun! :D
yeah, we call it "living on the Spyderedge" :eek: :D

sorry, couldn't resist :D

Ex Special Agent Starling
"Too many was too many, but way too many was just right."
sidecarr

Post by sidecarr »

well now I have the old delica , a native from wally world ,a byrd flight, a centofante 3 ,a silver, and a black s , a centofante 4 on order and just picked up a grey endura 4 , reaaly like the centofante ,but carried the endura today , good to carry around a knife that feels like an old friend , but is 13 years older then the one I lost , now I have to figure out how to post pictures
sidecarr

Post by sidecarr »

well now I have the old delica , a native from wally world , a centofante 3 , a byrd flight ,a silver, and a black s , a centofante 4 on order and just picked up a grey endura 4 , reaaly like the centofante ,but carried the endura today , good to carry around a knife that feels like an old friend , but is 13 years older then the one I lost , now I have to figure out how to post pictures
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

welcome to the forums sidecarr .... you've got the :spyder: -monkey on your back now .... :p
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
spydutch

Post by spydutch »

Welcome to the addiction sidecar :eek: :D
Arend(old school Spydie lover)

MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORDER OF THE SPYDEREDGE!!!

VERY PROUD OWNER OF A CALY III/SE #043 :D

....AND A FG(PARA) MILITARY/SE IN CPMD2(thanx Sal):cool:

...I would love to have one in full SpyderEdge:p
enyong112

Post by enyong112 »

I'm also new to this forum and I'm still waiting for my Native and Caly jr to arrive... I have already set my eyes onthe Manix & Para Mili... :D Oh Mannn hehehehehe
Cool as Ice... Clear like Water...
zenheretic

Post by zenheretic »

tx_outlaw wrote:Im already about to be $200.00 in the hole and ive only been in this forum under 1 week, imagine a year from know :-), looks like im gonna have to sell cans and save pennies..................
No no no, you have it all wrong. :) You aren't in the hole, you've gained some quality cutlery tools. A definate value added transaction. :cool:
Follow the mushin, but pay it no heed.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

spydutch wrote:Welcome to the addiction sidecar :eek: :D
Yes.
It is too late to run , you hooked :eek: :eek: :cool:
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
MAT888

Post by MAT888 »

zenheretic wrote:No no no, you have it all wrong. :) You aren't in the hole, you've gained some quality cutlery tools. A definate value added transaction. :cool:
I agree only iff my bank account would be more reciliant... LOL :o
bladese97

Post by bladese97 »

Agent Starling wrote:yeah, we call it "living on the Spyderedge" :eek: :D

sorry, couldn't resist :D

Ex Special Agent Starling
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: Hey, awsome quote Agent Starling!
:spyder: :spyder: :cool: :spyder: :spyder: "Spyderco...does a pocket good":spyder:
Spyderco Rocks!!!! "A wise man once said all knives were created equal...Obviously, he meant Spydercos''
As of 1-29-08, I am a proud member of Knife Rights!
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

ROFL ! Welcome to the fold Sidecarr, you'll enjoy it here for sure.

I risk my life everytime I log in to a knife forum like this one, BF, or any of a host of others :O My wife knows of a few that I have. I must always remember to lock up a few drawers/ cupboards.... and it is now Spring time , and when Spring cleaning gets into full steam ahead I'ma gonna be full steam a'hiding my blades.

The danger of being found out by my wife and trying new ways of averting her attention from my Spydie buying sprees has become a bit of sport to myself ;) Any hints Uhiforgot would also be appreciated here :)

Cheers
Dan
Cheers
Daniel (Certified Persian & Kopa nut)
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ozspyder
:spyder: I love my: Persians, Kopas, and Lums
:spyder: * Daniel's Spyderco Hoard *
:spyder: * Ozspyder's Kopa Kabana *
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Welcome to the forum Sidecar....Just do what I do...when the wife says "what another knife!...what do you need with another knife!" I say "What you cook with one pot?"......Enjoy the forum....Doc :D
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
dantecubit

Post by dantecubit »

Got $260 in Spyderco stuff coming. Scorpius SE, Endura Wave, Ladybug 3 SE and 3 large 'tribal' t-shirts. The design on those things is awesome.
dantecubit

Post by dantecubit »

Actually, looks like I goofed. I got a D'Allara, not a Ladybug. And I accidentally got overnight shipping from New Graham-- $54 to have my knives delivered!! :eek: