R oldest tool revelutionyzd not 3, but 4x by Spyderco

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
bladese97

R oldest tool revelutionyzd not 3, but 4x by Spyderco

Post by bladese97 »

:spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: A all you Spyderco freaks, we all know that Spyderco is the spine, and heart of the knife world, @ least as far as I'm concerned; Anyway, we have the clip which tranzfers all the weght of our folders to the top of our levies, wranglers, and maybe even our dockers, and dickies, and...well, you get the idea; then you got the round hole, that allows you impecible, and easy acsess to your blayd...And of course, we can't forget ubout the Spyderedge that allows you to attack, and concure any cutting task in less then half the time-@least in my opinion. So, you might be saying, what is the fourth...uh, 4-way clipping...That's right, 4-way clipping for 4-ways Spyderco has rocked our blaydworld! Please let me know if you agree, and, or disagree, what do you think :spyder: Blaydz owt :spyder:
P.S...Sorry simple Man, I do know how to type...I e-mail my neises that way all the time; It gives them something to do. So, please, check this out again, and I promise, you'll understand!
:spyder: :spyder: :cool: :spyder: :spyder: "Spyderco...does a pocket good":spyder:
Spyderco Rocks!!!! "A wise man once said all knives were created equal...Obviously, he meant Spydercos''
As of 1-29-08, I am a proud member of Knife Rights!
Simple Man

Post by Simple Man »

Sorry, we are a bit slow or around here, try it again in english and we'll see what we can do, thanks.
Romans 8:31 ....If God is for us, who can be against us? - <><

The Spyderco hole is a rotating mechanical assembly of one part.

".....tractors don't have to look like Ferraris" -Sal
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

wow, would have never guessed your age at 29...
Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

WTF is this ??? And WTF is it doing in the picture thread ???

Can one of the admins please do something about this waste of time? I understand that if you read the post a few times it does make sense, but man....is it painful to read or what !

Bladese97, can you please post using proper writing skillz :) ;) People here in Spyderco land are very tolerant, and are willing to listen and welcome constructive commentary, but please can you write using acceptable English syntax. At the very least write using properly worded colloquilisms.

Cheers
Daniel
Cheers
Daniel (Certified Persian & Kopa nut)
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ozspyder
:spyder: I love my: Persians, Kopas, and Lums
:spyder: * Daniel's Spyderco Hoard *
:spyder: * Ozspyder's Kopa Kabana *
ASHTXSNIPER

Post by ASHTXSNIPER »

Wow illiteracy is existent in this country. Lol.
GMArthur

Post by GMArthur »

Wow. That hurt my brain trying to read that. :confused: That's just sad.
Peter1960

Post by Peter1960 »

datan wrote:WTF is this ??? And WTF is it doing in the picture thread ???... but man....is it painful to read or what !

... People here in Spyderco land are very tolerant, and are willing to listen and welcome constructive commentary ....l
Daniel, there are moments in life ... I think his English is below to mine :eek:

I take this opportunity to thank all members in SF for their tolerance in reading some of my posts. :)
Peter - founding member of Spydiewiki.com

"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"
Spyderco's company motto
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

Peter, let me speak for my fellow forumites if I can..Tolerence is certainly NOT required for reading your posts. It is, however, required for the first post in this thread...along with plenty of chamomile tea to settle the nerves.

It's really too bad, because the guy seems enthusiastic enough!

Wouter
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 4-28-2024 Instagram
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

Hey Peter, Wouter is very correct. Your English shames many folks whose native tongue is English. It is very understandable at all times and very rarely do you even stumble on syntax ! most excellent :)

Wouter, enthusiasm maybe he has, but what good is enthusiasm if there is no audience ? By that I mean, if someone is jumping up and down trying to share his excitement in a public forum, why boither if nobody there can share in the joy. I liken this to playing Scrabble and getting "triple word score" using the Concise Gibberish Dictionary as the referee ! Yes you may have scored 90 points....but what word were you spelling and how is that legible to anyone else playing the game :confused:

I'm really concerned about the OP's actual intent. The underlying message seems to be one of praise for our favourite knife company. But why the encryption ..... someone mentioned the T word.....maybe, but let's hope not cos we haven't had one here for ages. But the mere fact of us responding to such garbage show that it could be so :rolleyes:

Daniel
Cheers
cedjunior

Post by cedjunior »

bladese97 wrote:I e-mail my neises that way all the time;
You're not doing your neices any favors either, I wouldn't think. If they're still at a learning age, they might start to think this is the proper way to type/spell.
Simple Man

Post by Simple Man »

Getting better, you're catching on.

Being quick to recognize criticism for what it is and make changes accordingly may be one of the hardest things to learn. We (including myself) are all learning here, some more quickly than others. Welcome.
Romans 8:31 ....If God is for us, who can be against us? - <><

The Spyderco hole is a rotating mechanical assembly of one part.

".....tractors don't have to look like Ferraris" -Sal
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

Much easier to read bladese97 :D

I'd dare say that almost everyone here would agree with you 100% on your 4 points there. Spyderco has indeed made revolutions and evolutions in the knife world. So much so that the ultimate flattery befalls them in the way of many companies either imitating them or getting permission to use their copyrights.

Cheers
Daniel
Cheers
Peter1960

Post by Peter1960 »

bladese97 wrote: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: A all you Spyderco freaks, we all know that Spyderco is the spine, and heart of the knife world, @ least as far as I'm concerned; Anyway, we have the clip which tranzfers all the weght of our folders to the top of our levies, wranglers, and maybe even our dockers, and dickies, and...well, you get the idea; then you got the round hole, that allows you impecible, and easy acsess to your blayd...And of course, we can't forget ubout the Spyderedge that allows you to attack, and concure any cutting task in less then half the time-@least in my opinion. So, you might be saying, what is the fourth...uh, 4-way clipping...That's right, 4-way clipping for 4-ways Spyderco has rocked our blaydworld! Please let me know if you agree, and, or disagree, what do you think :spyder: Blaydz owt :spyder:
P.S...Sorry simple Man, I do know how to type...I e-mail my neises that way all the time; It gives them something to do. So, please, check this out again, and I promise, you'll understand!
Much better reading - thanks! I agree about your 4 points. I'll add as 5. point the good heart and soul of Sal Glesser and the Spyderco team :)
Peter - founding member of Spydiewiki.com

"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"
Spyderco's company motto
bladese97

Post by bladese97 »

cedjunior wrote:You're not doing your neices any favors either, I wouldn't think. If they're still at a learning age, they might start to think this is the proper way to type/spell.
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: Dude, I promise you my neises are very smart...A students, and are old enough to know when their uncle is messing with them. Did you check out the edited version...It's real english man. lol
:spyder: :spyder: :cool: :spyder: :spyder: "Spyderco...does a pocket good":spyder:
Spyderco Rocks!!!! "A wise man once said all knives were created equal...Obviously, he meant Spydercos''
bladese97

Post by bladese97 »

Mr Blonde wrote:Peter, let me speak for my fellow forumites if I can..Tolerence is certainly NOT required for reading your posts. It is, however, required for the first post in this thread...along with plenty of chamomile tea to settle the nerves.

It's really too bad, because the guy seems enthusiastic enough!

Wouter
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: Trust me, I am very enthusiastic, and I plane on making things right, so you, and all others will check out my posts, and threads, without fear of contending with a language not of this earth...Sorry!
bladese97

Post by bladese97 »

Peter1960 wrote:Daniel, there are moments in life ... I think his English is below to mine :eek:

I take this opportunity to thank all members in SF for their tolerance in reading some of my posts. :)
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: Hey, just so you know, I fixed it so you can read it without pain killers!lol
P.S...Can someone show me, or tell me how to get this thread in the proper place?
bladese97

Post by bladese97 »

datan wrote:Hey Peter, Wouter is very correct. Your English shames many folks whose native tongue is English. It is very understandable at all times and very rarely do you even stumble on syntax ! most excellent :)

Wouter, enthusiasm maybe he has, but what good is enthusiasm if there is no audience ? By that I mean, if someone is jumping up and down trying to share his excitement in a public forum, why boither if nobody there can share in the joy. I liken this to playing Scrabble and getting "triple word score" using the Concise Gibberish Dictionary as the referee ! Yes you may have scored 90 points....but what word were you spelling and how is that legible to anyone else playing the game :confused:

I'm really concerned about the OP's actual intent. The underlying message seems to be one of praise for our favourite knife company. But why the encryption ..... someone mentioned the T word.....maybe, but let's hope not cos we haven't had one here for ages. But the mere fact of us responding to such garbage show that it could be so :rolleyes:

Daniel
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: My intent was 4-ways Spyderco has revulationized knives...Can I use the excuse that I ran out of spell checker fluid? Oh, and what is the T word anyway?
bladese97

Post by bladese97 »

Harry White wrote:wow, would have never guessed your age at 29...
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: I'm truely sorry about this, I didn't think it would make me look like an @$$...Even concidering my other language, I am smarter then it appears!
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

bladese97 wrote: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: My intent was 4-ways Spyderco has revulationized knives...Can I use the excuse that I ran out of spell checker fluid? Oh, and what is the T word anyway?
The T word they refer to is "Troll", basically meaning someone who is just here to annoy us and/or create strife. Maybe we are mostly old fogeys who just aren't cool, but we do strive to convey our ideas in terms average people can understand. We generally pride ourselves on clarity rather than trying to sound like "elite hackers" who can only be understood by others of their kind.

As for getting the thread moved, TazKristi will have to do that for you when she has time.

Now that you are communicating in a language I can identify, welcome to the forum. ;)
I don't believe in safe queens, only in pre-need replacements.
Rick Oshay

Basic Manners-

Post by Rick Oshay »

GMArthur wrote:Wow. That hurt my brain trying to read that. :confused: That's just sad.
-To write in a manner that we can all read, and without a translater. And is it asking too much for you to spell "Blade" the right way? I agree with GMArthur, reading/translating that made my head hurt as well. :(