Navigator II

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Harry White

Navigator II

Post by Harry White »

OK let's see some pics from those smokin' deals on the Nav II recently!

Here's a few pics of my SE Nav II (I also bought a PE, then 3 more PE to give as gifts).

Great little knives! I got bit already and I'm sporting a bandage on my finger for work. Action is a bit stiff, but I'm confident it will get smoother with use, like most Spydercos.

Interestingly, my SE was "born" Feb. 2006 while my PE was born March 2007. The only difference I notice is in the size of the clip screws -- the older model had clip screws with smaller heads on them. Not sure why they changed them or when. Doesn't matter to me, as I removed the clip and added a fob (ala Wouter).

Sorry for the low-res pics -- not enough lighting.

Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

congrats on the Navigator2 HW ..... great knife....i much prefer this one's ergos to the Navigator..... STP is practically giving them away at those prices! ;)
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

congrats on the Navigator2 HW ..... great knife....i much prefer this one's ergos to the Navigator..... STP is practically giving them away at those prices! ;)
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Nice picks Harry White. :) The Navigator II is a great small knife.

:spyder:
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford