Got some great finds at BLADE this year

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
KSDbass

Got some great finds at BLADE this year

Post by KSDbass »

First and foremost, I got a waved Rescue from Bradley, which so far, I'm loving to death. It's perfect. It's also the first SE that I've bought.

I found this one at one of Spyderco's dealers for $100, but I can't remember the name. It began with a D, and wasn't a real word, as far as I know. Deeprak? Deepro? It was on the same side as Spyderco and Bradley, and it was second to last. Anyway, it didn't come with a box, and the black is a little worn away from a bad sharpening, but apart from near the edge, the coating is pristine. However, the blade hits the handle when I close it, any advice?

This is my new favorite knife. It's a little uncomfortable to hold, but oh man is it smooth. It's probably been opened and closed more today than it ever has been. Not only is the green completely pristine, it's number 405. :D
It's also hair popping sharp, and by far the smoothest action i've ever felt. I'm completely addicted. Did I mention I got it for $70? :D :D :D

They've all gotten a good treating of Marine Tuf-Cloth, and while the Tanto and Chinese are definite Safe Queens, the Rescue is going to see some hard use.

Custom avatar courtesy of Dialex!

Bill Brasky could destroy Chuck Norris.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
KSDbass

Post by KSDbass »

[quote="KSDbass"]First and foremost, I got a waved Rescue from Bradley, which so far, I'm loving to death. It's perfect.
I love it to death, so much that it's going to replace my Black Yojimbo after 5 straight months of EDC. It's also the first SE that I've bought, and I love it to death.

Here's where it gets fun.
I found this guy at one of Spyderco's dealers for $100, but I can't remember the name. It began with a D, and wasn't a real word, as far as I know. Deeprak? Deepro?
Anyway, it didn't come with a box, and the black is a little worn away from a bad sharpening, but apart from near the edge, the coating is pristine. However, the blade hits the handle when I close it, any advice?

This is my new favorite knife. It's a little uncomfortable to hold, but oh man is it smooth. It's probably been opened and closed more today than it ever has been.
Not only is the green completely pristine, it's number 405. :D
It's also hair popping sharp, and by far the smoothest action i've ever felt. I'm completely addicting. Did I mention I got it for $70? :D :D :D

They've all gotten a good treating of Marine Tuf-Cloth, and while the Tanto and Chinese are definite Safe Queens, the Rescue is going to see some hard use.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Dude those are awesome. I love the Lum Tanto. That is just awesome.

Great items you picked up there.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
KSDbass

Post by KSDbass »

The store I bought the Tanto from actually had a Green Chinese folder for $155, and they offered me $70 for it, but I was out of money. :(

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket