I'm Glade To Be Back

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Jeff2112

I'm Glade To Be Back

Post by Jeff2112 »

:) Hi Guys and Gals! I'm formally Alan2112 from years ago. I've been away due to not having the net in our home. I've greatly missed our shared fellowship of :spyder: knives! My last :spyder: purchase was an E4 wave. I gave my old one to a young man finishing up basic training in the Navy that goes to our church. To me the E-4 and particularly the waved model are the best Enduras yet to me! I EDC rotate mine with 2 other G-10 knives, one of which is a PE 30V Military, and to me it's as good as they are! The only thing I know of thats faster then the wave is a kydex sheaved fixed blade on someone that knows what they are doing. My friend I worked with a couple of years ago was a big Emerson guy, and he sold me on the wave. I just couldn't find the $$ to buy an Emerson at that time. I do have to admit that I had to develope a modified tactic for getting it deployed out of my cargo pocket on my BDUs! Anyheww! It's good to be back!
Glock27

Post by Glock27 »

Welcome back!
Vive la Waved E4!
G27
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers
boxer93

Post by boxer93 »

Hi 2112,
Welcome back.
Chris
Be Excellent to each other.
JD Spydo

The keys to Spyderville

Post by JD Spydo »

Spyderville always loves it when one of it's former citizens comes back home ;) This go around I am sure you are much more refined in your blade tastes. We look forward to your future input. Just in time for the new Superhawk model :cool:
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
The CoPilot

Post by The CoPilot »

Glade to have you back! :D
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Jeff2112, welcome back.
mhansen1, welcome to the Forum.
Enjoy your stay
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
spydutch

Post by spydutch »

Welcome back Jeff :cool: :cool:
Arend(old school Spydie lover)

MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORDER OF THE SPYDEREDGE!!!

VERY PROUD OWNER OF A CALY III/SE #043 :D

....AND A FG(PARA) MILITARY/SE IN CPMD2(thanx Sal):cool:

...I would love to have one in full SpyderEdge:p
dialex

Post by dialex »

Welcome back Jeff and enjoy your stay here. You'll see that there are many waved Spydies out there (rumours are even of a waved Yojimbo and a Military! Well, not entirely rumours - I've seen them both with my very eyes) :cool:
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.