Spydercard, Swick...thoughts?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
smcfalls13

Post by smcfalls13 »

zenheretic wrote:Did someone mention TANGents?
For some reason, I'm getting quite thirsty, I could definitely go for a refreshing orange drink rich in vitamins and minerals. ;)
:spyder: Scott :spyder:

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
-Sir Winston Churchill-
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

This will cover the big muscles...sort of... ;)

very cool photo Scott! :cool:
I love my Swick.... ;) truth is I thought it would've been an ideal "platform" for the new MULE project......but I can understand the appeal of the sweet Leaf blade.....I've never touched a Spydercard before....but this new Flatbyrd is incredible... I got one today.....I haven't put it down since I pryed it out of the clampack....slick engineering design with a cool Ambidextrous friendly "compression" lock(?)...... I highly recommend this byrd! :cool:
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
ruxton

Post by ruxton »

I had a spydercard, very nice knife, I'm after another one because I managed to lose it though. The swick is really nice too, the only reason I don't EDC it (other than it would be illegal here of course) is the chain I had it on broke and it came out of its sheath once while I was rolling about on the floor and nearly disembowelled me :eek: It's kind of like the kerambit to me... A little too dangerous...
"Even though I, Bruce Lee, may die some day without fulfilling all of my ambitions, I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do and what I've done, I've done with sincerity and to the best of my ability." - Bruce Lee
Agent Starling

a swick found me...

Post by Agent Starling »

went to a local knife shop today to look at some new knives of one particular kind and a swick found me instead! :spyder: pictures forthcoming, one of these days...i may not end up using this as a neck knife, but probably a purse or back pocket knife... :D

Starling
"Too many was too many, but way too many was just right."
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

"purse knife" -- interesting concept... :D

i'll be looking forwards to pictures.

also... i'm tellin' you... scorpius!!!!!!

i'm also extremely impressed by the adventura as of late... there's truly nothing else in spyderco's line-up quite like it!!!!!!!