My Xmas present-Whats yours?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
redhawk44p

My Xmas present-Whats yours?

Post by redhawk44p »

I got a ZDP 189 Delica for Xmas. Whooyaaa it is nice.
It is a bear to sharpen though.
Did you get a Spydie?
J32A2

Post by J32A2 »

Dodo blue SE
Caly3 PE
redhawk44p

Post by redhawk44p »

WOW! It must be nice to be you. Congrats.
ronin203

Post by ronin203 »

I got a Byrd, Raven. I really like it a lot. :D
if you find yourself in a fair fight, you did'nt prepare well enough. .." Hock Hochiem"..:spyder: " An object at rest cannot be stopped". The evil bomber what bombs at midnight. ;) :spyder: :spyder:
tonyfromky

Post by tonyfromky »

D4 FRN PE. Lovely.
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Well, I got an early Christmas gift in the mail (money) and I split it with my wife. I'm not sure what I'm going to get with my half yet. :)

I have about $70 to burn.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Razor

Post by Razor »

Suppose to get a Street Beat. Santa Clauss has not gone yet!
raven

Post by raven »

Hey All, You guys got some really cool sharp presents there. "Congrats" All. I'd Love To Get A Caly III but........ :rolleyes: :( ;) . My Lovely Girlfriend got me a "Wicked" Looking "Bell Helmet". Matte Black, Sweet Looking Red Flame Paint Job and a Pair of "Fly" Goggles. All ready for this 2007 BMX Race Season :D :D :cool: !!! Nothing sharp.........Yet??? Still Need To Grab Me A Raven..........Hmmm??? A raven without a Raven ;) , Go Figure. :o :) . Again Gents, Congrats and Enjoy The New Toys. Take Good Care and Be Safe.

God Bless :)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
afultz075

Post by afultz075 »

I'm probably getting a Caly 3 and possibly the sprint run Co-pilot, however, i'm more excited to give my dad and grandfather their Natives.
mikebandw186

Post by mikebandw186 »

SE micarta handled Calypso. Very, very nice knife from my girlfriend
“Open, close, cut, clean, oil, cut, cut, cut... To a Spyderco, that is living. Letting it die in the box is to lose 75% of what we put into it." Sal Glesser

Proudly carrying the SpyderEdge!

Chance is a fickle B$%^h and I have no faith in the judgmental abilities of criminals. -KaliGMan
Kaizen

Post by Kaizen »

Waved E4 and a Night Ops Gladius :)
Slatts

Post by Slatts »

Thankfully my friends and family know not to buy me any knives. After a couple Smith & Wesson, and M-Techs under the tree I've let them all know that with their gifts I'm totally complete and would have no need for any other knives.
7k7k99

Post by 7k7k99 »

I bought myself the new Perrin Street Beat, I really love this one.
Thalestin

Post by Thalestin »

gonna buy myself a caly 3 after I lose 5 more lbs :D
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

let's see...

i'm most excited about receiving a D4 ZDP SE from my parents for christmas... sooooo excited in fact! and the fact that we open presents christmas eve (as on christmas we go visiting relatives) means tomorrrrrroooooowwwwww!

also getting a BM fecas gamer -- modest-sized outdoors beater for work. and this knife will indeed get beaten around, i can assure you.

also, an ellesse smallish-sized messenger bag for hauling papers, files, books in the office environment i'll sometimes be around... a pair of le coq sportif shoes... and probably some cash to balance out my little sister's extravagant brand-name desires.

the real question that should follow after the delica is... what OTHER spydies are you going to be getting yourself??? :D probably at least a waved D4... beyond that, not too sure!
Zac

Post by Zac »

Smith and Wesson .38
Chris Reeve African Blackwood Classic Small Sebenza
Spyderco Diamond Rods
WARNING: Sanity not guaranteed.
eastr

Post by eastr »

I got a beautiful grey calypso jr for x-mas it is a perfect addition to my collection. I had never seen the calypso but know i want more of them :rolleyes: know what that means the hunt will be on for the burgindy and the black that is just a sweet knife good luck to all on your spydie wishes for x-mas :spyder: rocks :cool:
"THE ROUGH RIDER”“FAR BETTER IT IS TO DARE MIGHTY THINGS..THAN TO TAKE RANK WITH THOSE POOR. TIMID SPIRITS WHO KNOW NEITHER VICTORY NOR DEFEAT.” THEODORE ROOSEVELT 1899
spyderco making mans oldest tool mans most advanced tool:spyder:
THE GREATSET POWER IS OFTEN SIMPLE PATIENECE
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
redhawk44p

Post by redhawk44p »

It is good to see you guys scoring on some really nice stuff.
Good luck on your Calypso hunting EastR. They are kinda scarce and sought after. I would like to land a big Calypso. I see guys here get lucky every now and then. That big Caly was a beauty.
dedguy

Post by dedguy »

I bought myself that Tony Lopes friction folder and I know my parents bought me a the higher end Mac Mini but that's all I know so far. Will be great to be able to return this G4 iBook to work that I've had checked out for almost a year.
"Always keep an edge on your knife son, because a good sharp edge is a man's best hedge against the vague uncertainties of life."
dedguy.net
Falch

Post by Falch »

i bought myself a Foliage green endura 4 CE for a pre christmas gift, and i know im getting a norwegian product called "jerven duk" from my girlfriend ( https://jerven-com.secure.flexiweb.no/ ) its a good read :)
its a thermo isolation "bag", air and water thight, for outdoor use. it can be used as a sleeping bag in three of four seasons. the most extreme one is isolated and with only the body as a heater it upholds the temprature inside the bag around 24 celcius when its below zero outside.the extreme one is made by request by the norwegian army.
The one im getting is the "thermo-mini-hunter"

and after new years im getting myself an macbook pro for a new years gift :D

(and of course, i have pre ordered the new chinese lum, and the new Spyderco Forager)

merry x-mas, and a happy new year to all!