Pics of Daywalker Spyderco?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
NorthShore

Post by NorthShore »

you mean like a fork or spoon? swissarmy like.
jbake

Post by jbake »

Alright,

I have seen the drawings and held a mockup and I probably shouldn't do this but...

Here it is:
Attachments
2015.jpg
2015.jpg (36.47 KiB) Viewed 656 times
naggalowmo

Post by naggalowmo »

no no no... thats definately not it! if its left friendly then how can u talk on the phone and have the blade out at the same time?!?!? sometimes a man might wanna cut his hair while chatting on the phone.
"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you're not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

"Alright,

I have seen the drawings and held a mockup and I probably shouldn't do this but...

Here it is:"
Attached Images

Aaaarrrrghhhhhh!!! :eek:

Alrighty jbake...I never thought YOU would turn to the darkside and reveal my design here! :eek:

:p God bless you KnifeBro ;)
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

smcfalls13 wrote:To those who have seen the design, for Chad's sake, please don't release any significant details about it. Let Chad make the decision of who to tell. If too much information about it leaks out, Spyderco may opt to not produce the design.

Nobody's said anything bad yet, but I just wanted to mention this, before anyone says anything.

I'd feel really guilty if we said something here that caused the knife to never hit production.

Just a thought.
Mahalo Scott,

Boy...you dont kid around when ya "hold down a fort" do ya? :D Thank God! :D Thanks KnifeBro. Anyway...

I appreciate the interest generated by catamount...however, we'll just have to stick to the details given by pjrocco. :)

I also thank everyone for their kind words regarding my :spyder: design. Soon guys...hopefully, real soon! ;)

God bless and mahalo,
Chad :cool:

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
Zwaplat

Post by Zwaplat »

It will be sharp!

(Now everyone at Spyderco will go on a witchhunt to find the traitor who told me this, because I never saw the design. You won't find him/her, for I am telepathic! I know every tiny detail. But, Chad is a nice guy, so I won't blab.) :D
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Zwaplat wrote:It will be sharp!

(Now everyone at Spyderco will go on a witchhunt to find the traitor who told me this, because I never saw the design. You won't find him/her, for I am telepathic! I know every tiny detail. But, Chad is a nice guy, so I won't blab.) :D
:D :p :D :p :D

God bless zwaplat...good to see you!