Anyone else talk crap about how many Mules they were going to buy? And then life caught up...

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
VandymanG

Re: Anyone else talk crap about how many Mules they were going to buy? And then life caught up...

Post by VandymanG »

My wife and I were figuring out our budget recently. I ended up deciding not to get the Glock 20 I was going to get in August. Instead I got the Xeos and a 2nd AEB-L mule today. And I’m going to get one of the PD#1 knives. I end up saving money this way. Maybe next year I’ll get my 10mm. Was planning to get the stretch xl in K390 and the Raffir Noble Chaparral but that’s not going to happen. So many great knives but everything in life got expensive so fast it’s crazy.
Greg

* EDC - - - PM2 - S45VN, PM2 - Crucarta, Native 5 - CRUWEAR, Manix 2 LW - CPM M4

Mules in current use M398 and K294
yablanowitz

Re: Anyone else talk crap about how many Mules they were going to buy? And then life caught up...

Post by yablanowitz »

The Glock 20 is a lot of fun. I've had one for 30 years and bought a second one last year which now has an aftermarket barrel and compensator.
standy99

Post by standy99 »

Flash wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:28 pm
I’d love the opportunity to even buy one… In any shape, in any steel.

But Unfortunately it’s just another Spyderco we cannot get in this doomed and cursed land formerly known as Great Britain.
May I ask why ?

Make knives and have never had an issue sending knives to the UK. ( hunting and kitchen knives from Australia ) So can’t see why a Mule would be a issue from Spyderco
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
mooniesdl3

Post by mooniesdl3 »

I can highly recommend the Glock 20, I have G17.3, G20.4, G21.4 and a G40. I also have conversion Barrels in 9x25 Dillion (for the G40/G20.4) and 40 Super for the G21.4.