MT40P HIC testing (Warning extreme testing)

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
ykspydiefan

Re: MT40P HhasIC testing (Warning extreme testing)

Post by ykspydiefan »

Nottoby wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 am
Has any one seen the guy battoning a mule it is lmpressive check it out on utube
If you are talking about isitaknife... I made it 13 sec into it. Anyone can figure out how to angle a camera so his nut sack is not featured in the video. For me it indicates dudes brain damaged. Gratuitous content alert! This video features nut sack.

Too bad, he may even have some valid content.
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, Catcherman, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)
Nottoby

Re: MT40P HIC testing (Warning extreme testing)

Post by Nottoby »

The testing this guy did was interesting in that he was really useing the knife it was impressive the knife come dull so he used what he had not really a bad video
Steeltoez83

Post by Steeltoez83 »

I haven't seen the video. I'm doing my own impact testing this week tho. I get bothered when content creators don't burrow thru a few edges first before batoning or whatever they decide to do. Batoning thru a brick to me is poor judgment period. I started with 220 and ended up with 630 in my own cut testing, so the material does improve with sharpening from what I've seen.
"Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone."
VeraX_Knives

Re: MT40P HhasIC testing (Warning extreme testing)

Post by VeraX_Knives »

ykspydiefan wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:59 pm
Nottoby wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 am
Has any one seen the guy battoning a mule it is lmpressive check it out on utube
If you are talking about isitaknife... I made it 13 sec into it. Anyone can figure out how to angle a camera so his nut sack is not featured in the video. For me it indicates dudes brain damaged. Gratuitous content alert! This video features nut sack.

Too bad, he may even have some valid content.

:rofl you're my new favourite person on this forum. Nobody else has a sense of humor at all lol.
You say E = mc² × I argue E² = m²c⁴ + p²c²
Jason Ward shockey01@gmail.com +1 412-726-8610 My Discord
VeraX_Knives

Post by VeraX_Knives »

That's a trigger warning that I actually needed! Thank you kind Sir 😊
You say E = mc² × I argue E² = m²c⁴ + p²c²
Jason Ward shockey01@gmail.com +1 412-726-8610 My Discord
ykspydiefan

Post by ykspydiefan »

You and all are welcome. But, it is not humor. Nothing funny about moose knuckling a mule movie.
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, Catcherman, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)