Yard Work - Nice Day

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Manixguy@1994

Re: Yard Work - Nice Day

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Image Ripped out old block and replaced with larger and mulched in . Then hauled smaller blocks and stacked for storage . Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
SaltyCaribbeanDfly

Post by SaltyCaribbeanDfly »

Mrj wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:40 pm
Finally cleaned up behind my house. Look at this weird stone I uncovered. Also the tree that grew over the rock. Image
Too cool 👏👊
SaltyCaribbeanDfly

Post by SaltyCaribbeanDfly »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:58 pm
Image Wife picked this sprayer up for me and I thought just whar I need , already have three backpacks. I was wrong . It has two quick release nozzles for wide and narrow applications , and rechargeable 18V battery. The pressure is adjustable and wide covers a big area saving a bunch of time . Really impressed so far after 5 gallons . Dan
FlowZone…the best out there!! 👊
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

SaltyCaribbeanDfly wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 pm
Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:58 pm
Image Wife picked this sprayer up for me and I thought just whar I need , already have three backpacks. I was wrong . It has two quick release nozzles for wide and narrow applications , and rechargeable 18V battery. The pressure is adjustable and wide covers a big area saving a bunch of time . Really impressed so far after 5 gallons . Dan
FlowZone…the best out there!! 👊
Yes ! Plan to use mine again after a short cold spell coming in . Impressed how far it can spray with the wide and will use the narrow attachment soon on a hard to get to spot . I have been using Tribune and Prosecutor mix to great effect . Dan

narrow attachment on a very hard to get to spot . Dan
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Image We got lucky today and Granddaughter’s husband was free to help us reblock the second island . Ripped out old , supplied black dirt and hauled these large blocks to project . Old blocks were hauled below and stacked . We started around 10:00 and finished up at noon . Spent afternoon mowing since rain is coming in tonight . Dan
Henry David Thoreau
JSumm

Post by JSumm »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:26 pm
Image We got lucky today and Granddaughter’s husband was free to help us reblock the second island . Ripped out old , supplied black dirt and hauled these large blocks to project . Old blocks were hauled below and stacked . We started around 10:00 and finished up at noon . Spent afternoon mowing since rain is coming in tonight . Dan
Looks gorgeous as always Dan!!
- Jeff
May your feet be warm and dry and your throat warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
MNOSD Member #0005