A Gayle Bradley 2 in Cruwear!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
RadioactiveSpyder

Re: A Gayle Bradley 2 in Cruwear!

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Wow, those blue sycamore scales look amazing! I bet they look even more so in person. It also looks like BHQ sold out their GB2 Cruwear exclusives today, as they should have for the great price they were offering.
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

That was an excellent price! I bought mine a month too soon!

SDK burgandy linen micarta scales here.

Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

OOS @ BHQ..
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:22 pm
Wow, those blue sycamore scales look amazing! I bet they look even more so in person. It also looks like BHQ sold out their GB2 Cruwear exclusives today, as they should have for the great price they were offering.
Thanks, now I know I need to write sycamore when speaking about it in english ! Finding the names of wood essences in different languages is very hard, and the latin name is always so far away from what we say :winking-tongue . It's really mesmerizing in person, There's a couple of things I don't like on the hidden part of the scales (warping, they weren't as flat as I wanted), I'm gonna try to correct that and if I'm not able to I'll definitely simply make them again. Funniest wood of 2024 for me !

Yes, it sold out before my eyes ! I was yelling on the main channel of the french spyderco collector group to make a group order and one of us wanted one. At the moment of paying it went out of stock (I refreshed the cart every 30 sec because I felt it coming). Poor Sebastian entered a rollercoaster of feelings that night :grin-sweat
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds