Crazy Deals that are Non Spyderco

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
mreagan

Re: Crazy Deals that are Non Spyderco

Post by mreagan »

Thanks! Just put in a large order. Those sales are crazy...
Matt

:bug-red-white , Watu, PM2 Crucarta, Shaman, Caribbean, SpydieChef, Ikuchi, Chaparral, Manix 2, Native 5, Siren, Delica 4, Kapara, Manix 2 Maxamet, Raven 2
Striple765Rider

Post by Striple765Rider »

MacLaren wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:11 am
Striple765Rider wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:09 am
MacLaren wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:33 am
Super good sale at Eknives in Chattanooga, Tennessee on Chaves knives!
Gotta say, the Chaves 229 Rendencion Lee Williams Kickstop is as every bit as good or maybe a touch smoother even than a Hinderer! I've had plenty of Tri-Way Hinderers to know 😆
At any rate, the 229 Kickstop is on sale for $280!! They're regularly $410
I actually bought another Chaves from them today, this time I got the 229 Liberation Tanto for $265!
They're regularly $375
Here's a video on the Liberation 229 Tanto - it's not a flipper- and the actions on these are phenomenal

I missed this one and just now saw this but luckily I caught the one at Blade HQ for $287. You’re not kidding though on how smooth this thing is. And the fit and finish is really incredible.
It's just really wonderful to get one at that price.
That's a real deal for sure. And enjoy the heck out of it. And be warned, when you sharpen her and get into that steel a little, she comes on like a freight train 😃
That's awesome to hear man! I'm definitely going to enjoy this very sharp factory edge for a bit and then I'll throw it on the Edge Pro and hit it with the Edge Pro diamond matrix stones. I love how you unlock it and just start to close it a hair and then a light shake and it just drops all the way home and has that VERY solid clink at the detent.
Delica VG-10, Endura ZDP-189, Stretch 2 SS K390, Matriarch 2 VG-10, Para 3 LW BD1N, Para 2 CruCarta, Para 2 MaxaMet, Yojimbo 2 S30V, Manix 2 S30V, Knife Joy Manix 2 in 20CV, Teal Para 2 in S90V, Bade HQ Manix 2 Mint with M4, Blade HQ Shaman Micarta with M4, Mule in 15V, Delica in super blue/SUS410, Blade HQ Para 2 Natural Jade with satin M4, REC “Avocado” Para 2 204P, GPK White with DLC Rex 45, Knifejoy exclusive SpydieChef, Techno2, Caribbean sheepsfoot with dyed scales, cutlery shoppe orange/black DLC HXP wharncliffe Para 2, Endura VG10 SE wharncliffe project knife and a Bill Moran drop point in VG-10.

-Dave
riclaw

Post by riclaw »

- Richard